JBL Tempo Earbuds or In-Ear Headphones

**Item: **JBL Tempo Earbuds or In-Ear Headphones
Price: $3.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=JBL Tempo Earbuds or In-Ear Headphones)

[Search Google](JBL - Google Shopping Tempo Earbuds or In-Ear Headphones)

I bought a pair of these (the earbuds, not the in-ear style) the last time they were up for grabs on woot. I am very happy with the sound, which was much more full than most other earbuds - including the Sennheisers woot used to have from time to time. I just picked up three more because I liked them so much.

I will say they are a smidge on the large side, so if you have dainty ears, they may feel very big. Also, the cord is a more stiff, seemingly durable rubber, so the cord has a bit of a mind of it’s own compared to flimsier cords.

No microphone on either model, right?

Thank you for mentioning the size, Eric. I have tiny ears.

Can anyone who has the in-ear headphones tell me if it comes with very small buds? I misplaced my Logitech Ultimate Ears 200. :frowning:

Edit: the description says (3) Pairs of Silicon Sleeves (S, M, L) but just wanted to confirm.

Correct. No mic.

I would have loved it if it had a mic.

Any word on how good it is at blocking out outside sounds?

Damn, I wanted the in-ear and they’re already gone…

I have been a huge fan of JBL products going back to the L100, L200 and 4311 full sized speakers. No doubt not JBL made in the USA (china) but I bought 3 sets…

Arrived today, no pouch as sated and pictured.

The earbuds did not come with a pouch. The in-ear headphones did come with a pouch.

In the box:

JBL Tempo Earbud Headphones
or

JBL Tempo In-Ear Headphones
(3) Pairs of Silicon Sleeves (S, M, L)
Carrying Pouch