Jean Edwards Cellars 2007 Alder Springs Vineyard Syrah - 2 Pack
$54.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Red
PRODUCT: 2 Jean Edwards Cellars 2007 Alder Springs Vineyard Syrah
CT link above

Winery website

Thank God.

This is delicious wine!

in for one but what is the drinking window for this wine?

The Soul of Syrah review (linked through from the winery website) says “but it also has the stuffing to age well for 7-8 years at least.” For what it’s worth…

2010 to 2014 according to the info on Cellartracker…

http://wine.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4548886

The most recent woot.

Interestingly enough, the Corison and the Kunde also both popped up in that last woot-off–we’re two for three so far!

The winery itself says “10+ years”. $45 on the winery website, $42/bottle on wine-searcher.com

Last wooter to woot: neilfindswine

Couldn’t resist… Alder Springs=Good Fruit.

I think everyone left during the Elvis poster thinking it would up for a while. :frowning:

Still here. Just hankering for dessert wine today. Or Cab Franc… Not every woot off has something for everyone.

I laughed when the elvis picture went down with TWO sold. Good call WW or the powers that be. Just maybe too late.

But that wine woot WAS the weirdest one I’ve seen yet…

How do you tell how many sold? Never looked before and did n ot find it on a cursory glance.

Look at the first post in the product thread once the sale has ended.

It’s listed in the first post by WootBot, but not until the woot is over.

Same here. Love dessert wines and just recently had an excellent Cab Franc that’s got me itching to buy some. Would also pop for some Barbera or Sangiovese, or maybe even a Reisling or nice Gewurz offering.

Looks like this one is going to be up for awhile, then probably a non-wine item to fill up the rest of the overnight hours. I’ll log back on around 10a.m. and find that I missed something I would have really liked by about a half hour. That’s how it usually goes. :slight_smile:

I’m awaiting the reprise for the Hahn Estates cab franc. Not spectacular but an awesome everyday red at <$10/bottle.

This is very tempting since I love Syrah and this seems like a very good one. But between my wellington club shipment (which I bumped to a case) and my trip to sonoma next weekend I just cant do it.

“Weird” is hardly an adequate description. :slight_smile: