Jeep Shopping Cart Cover

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Jeep Shopping Cart Cover
$9.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

It’s a Jeep thing, I wouldn’t understand.

This goes out to all the germaphobes out there: finally a product that can save you from the evil bacteria-infested cesspool that is the shopping cart.

I can’t fit into the shopping cart with the baby in there, too. Something’s got to go.

jeepjeep

will we see the elusive BOC this woot off will we will we, I want my BOC i want it i want it i want it.

If your kid thrashes around and tries to turn around to pick stuff up out of the cart, this will also keep you from having to listen to them cry when they pinch their skin in the metal or get scraped by it.

We have one, because of the nastiness that lives on the cart, but the padding is also nice as well.

Where’s the flip-down sneeze-guard, or at least a surgical mask to put on baby’s face?

Wash it after each use.

as if going to the grocery store with a baby isn’t already a massive pain in the a**

my kid is doing just fine in his plastic bubble

Can I use this on my Kindle Fire?

From the looks of the picture, it comes with a baby boy. Can I substitute the boy for a girl? After all, my daughter wants a baby sister to play with.

And your kid can sit in his own filth.

Maybe not the Bag o Crap as we’ve come to know and love, but a bag of crap all the same.

Does anybody know if Woot is going to put anything worth buying up for sale?

Is that the same kid who was in that weird baby bag thing?

Now that woot! is owned by Amazon, expect disappointments aplenty.

I can’t use this – I don’t shop anywhere that has Jeep shopping carts. Besides, they can buy their own covers.

NEEEEXXT!!!

There couldn’t possibly be more than one woot! baby model. It’s not like these people are “gettin’ any”.