Jemrose Vineyards Estate 2008 Foggy Knoll Grenache - 2 Pack

And now I feel like Woot is mocking Marylanders. The next one that ships to Maryland try and let us know before it sells out. Grumble grumble

Jim, what are your favorite food pairings for this wine?

I’m sure Jim will weigh in when he returns, but I can tell you that this Grenache is more complex than some… Grilled lamb or even a big steak would be a match made in heaven. Grenache is a very versatile red wine for food in general, but this one is sophisticated- drinks equally well all by itself on a chilly autumn eve…

I lived in Bennett Valley when I lived in Santa Rosa…I loved living there, great place.

GEEZ Woot… can you at least ship out the stuff from your last wootoff before posting more stuff for me to spend my money on? NOT COOL

Thank you for the comments from all the wine makers. In for one for sure. It would be cool, no pun intended, if we could have the option of the 7 dollar shipping as temps here are in the 90’s, but apparently it isn’t holding me back from pulling the trigger!

Indeed… It has made for an enlightening #GrenacheDay for sure. Jim from Jemrose just ducked into a winemaker dinner, but wanted to say thanks to all the Wooters and he hopes you enjoy the '08 Foggy Knoll Grenache!

I’m sensing a theme to today’s woot-off … but I can’t quite put my finger on it.

All kidding aside … WD, when is the black tie Cabernet woot-off? I need to save some money up for that

Popped my wine.woot cherry with this purchase. I’ve never had a grenache, but this seemed like a good one to start with!

Looks too good to pass up!

National Granache day!

Granache is my favorite varietal. When done well of course. :slight_smile: And this one looks good. Will this compare with one from Priorat? One way to find out!

Why do I think this is the one I wanted today…yet I missed it.

For my sake…I’m hoping you did miss out. However, I do feel bad that you missed out on what might be the best Grenache of the day!

My wallet is also hoping that there aren’t any better Grenache offerings today…