Jensen Headshox Metal Earbuds

Isn’t it time for another air mattress? I need a nap.

only pink left

help me woot. i need something exciting here. i’ve got like three friggen coupons i’m not using… stupid headphones…

Oh this is gonna take a while, only the pink is left.

really… woot? Only pink left? Really…? Drats.

Is it just me, or has this woot off been going on forever??? (Not that I"m complaining, however I would like to get back to reality and stop checking my computer every 15 seconds!)

Pink is the new black! Buy buy buy!

Twisted…

baklava + dark reese pb cups @ 4:19am during a woot-off = rather delicious

Okay, I bought a pair of the pink ones. =)

I just had a panic attack. I had woot on one screen and MW2 on another. Internet goes out on both and asks me to activate my internet service. I called the dolts at comcast and there was an auto billing mistake.

My internet went out 10 seconds after the police woot lights went up!!!

God I feel old, i’m sleeping at 10 and waking up at like 6…

Right, anyways can anybody compare these to the wicked lil buds that were put up earlier in the WO?

Am I the only one that noticed that the bundled cords on each set of head phones are exactly alike in that they are, well…EXACTLY alike.
they’re the same cord with different colored ear buds…
I have to ask myself, Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot!?

Ummm, ask your wife. Just a thought!

Photoshop my observant friend… :wink:

ahhhh! fell asleep at 4 ---- woke up at 7:30 wondering - has it all been for naut? Then the lights went out - arrrrhhh. Now, where was I?

They must be on nonspeaking terms…

So there’s been what, 2 quality posts during this Woot Off?

What’s the record length of a Wootoff? Is this something special or a Prince album, saying something about Amazon running the show?

pink the new in color…buy three