Jensen Headshox Metal Earbuds

These woot off’s end up causing many to call out sick. Or maybe use the ipad to follow during work. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways! click! refresh, click refresh, click… re fresh… zzzzzzz.

I’m in for three. Who cares if they’re pink? (Well, someone does, but I don’t.) I use them at work; it’s not like ridicule is anything new.

Crap…I missed a few good things overnight. Oh well, back into the fray.

Pink works. In for the square root of 9.

I bought the pinks - I’ll just use a black sharpie to make them man-worthy

You have a coupon to purhase wife?

Do you live that far out in the the sticks? How do you have internet?

Maybe she’s sleeping. Reminds of that old Top 40 song:

“Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Sometimes I let her sleep.”

Only pink ones left. No matter. Nobody will notice, what with my long flowing hair …

There needs to be a woot app.

This might be stupid to ask so late in the woot-off. But can the woot coupon be used more than once?

These really don’t suck.
For the money they are worth it…
I had a pair of these headphones for 2 years and they are still going strong.( paid way more than $3.00)
Not the greatest bass, but mids and highs are good.

Click on “I want One” and Woot will go no further. If you want to receive orders, don’t you think the links should work? They just sit there and do nothing.

How cool, a coupon to purchase wife and mine came with high school graduation. Now I have lots of coupons from wife. All I get is coupons from wife and many lists to use the coupons on! AHHHH if I don’t use a coupon now wife gets me more! Help! no more coupons!

Dear Woot, I was thinking… Now that you are partnered up with Amazon, I think it would be great if you let us use Prime shipping? That would be just great. Free is much better than 5 dollars. Since you seem to want to sell all their carp, lets use their shipping too!
Thank you

it can not

Just got here a few minutes ago. To what coupon do you refer?

Oah got a pair this time! Pink will work…girl and all…

To make them real-man-worthy, you have to use duct tape.

This. Someone explain this to the noobs, please.