Jensen Headshox Metal Headphones – 2 Pack

I’m in for 4. The earbud style seems to get destroyed pretty easily. Need to consider them all disposable.

my friend’s name is Jensen. Should I buy one?

Headphones are more comfortable as well. However, they (headphones)are not that great to use for exercising–which is the only time I use earbuds.

Since when is Koss “shoddy quality”? I’ve seen $600 Koss headsets used in professional sound studios a lot. They’re some of the best made stuff out there.

The Sennheisers on selloff HAVE to be better, and the cable is longer to boot.

For about $7.50 apiece, its not a “bad” price, but not a real deal saver as well. For only 10 bucks I got myself a nice set of Sony headphones whose specs are a little better. Overall, if you want a pair of headphones that will get beat around alot, you should get this

obviously, since he’s selling these and you found them, he wants you to have them. Just don’t buy them and then let him fool you into thinking you stole a pair of his headphones. “see, look, i even wrote my name on them!”

Do these go in your ear canals like some of the higher end models, or do they sit in your outer ear like the cheap OEM buds that come with most players?

I’m afraid you give Koss far more credit than their products deserve. I’ve used Jensens before and they’re “O.K.” – not Carnegie Hall, but not the bottom of the trash can, either.

Koss earbuds, on the other hand, produce possibly the worst sound I’ve ever heard: Noisy mid-range, non-existent bass, and crackling highs. I’d rather listen to music through the piezo buzzer that chirps when my toaster oven finishes its cycle.

I got these Rosewill headphones recently with a 10Hz-22KHz frequency response for $6 shipped about 2 weeks ago. But I see the price is up to $16 now. They’re perfect with my woot-off’d 8GB rockboxed sansa fuze.

all of the above

I’ve ordered these elsewhere before. As one of the previous commenter stated, they’re of so-so quality. They’re rather fragile and seems like they couldn’t take much abuse, so if you’re going to be doing something physical while using them where they might be damaged, these might not be the headphones for you.

If you just want to use them for an mp3 player walking around, or around the house, they’ll suit you just fine.

On another note, you get two of them, so what do you have to lose?

1.2 meters? Why does anyone need headphones that long!

Beware for all pet owners. Your frisky feline may want to claim these earbuds as its own and drag your ipod around the house! I’m in for two though.

Uh $99.99 headphones vs $9.99 VoltzWagon vs Porsche enough said.

When you type “heading” do you mean “hearing”? And if you do mean “hearing,” how exactly are earbuds worse than headphones? I’m not asking this because I disagree with it. I’m just asking because I genuinely didn’t know that earbuds could affect your hearing worse than 'phones.

Bought the Digi’s from Leap frog on kids woot…, Hope these restore the quiet to the Family Truckster on outings now!!! in for the pair!

how do these compare to the koss headphones offered about a month ago (which i still haven’t received :frowning: )? Blog - Woot

1.2 meters = 3.9 feet.

Are these better or worse than the pair that came with last weeks’ Sansa?