JLab J3 Earbuds

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

JLab J3 Earbuds
$10.99 + $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

And thus begins the parade of ear buds.

At least no t-shrts!

I’ve never seen ear buds go marching by…

Not a bad price if you already have shipping paid through something else. Looks like $20 on Amazon gets you the same thing.

I would be in for 1 if I hadn’t recently bought a set.

Followed by a roomba, a dyson then some old tablets.

Fail.

I have this set and really enjoy them. They fit well and sound very clear. I am not of fan of the case, little too bulky, so I do not use it.

Don’t forget about the Rokus

Anyone comment on quality if purchased previously?

Thank you…

I bought a set of these a month or so ago and have been pretty happy with them. The sound quality is good and they require a lower volume on my music player than my other earbuds do.

The one thing that I’m not crazy about with these is that they make a VERY airtight seal in your ears, and the change in air pressure when initially inserting them can be uncomfortable.

i only have the first 3 pieces and then this one - how many am I missing? anyone kind enough to give up the links?

map piece

Why does woot charge tax now? The deals just got way less sweet.

Bought these a few weeks ago and I’ve been using them ever since at work. Comfortable and good sound quality. The cord isn’t all that long, which doesn’t affect me but might bother some. If I needed another set I wouldn’t hesitate to buy them again.

This is the 8th piece of the day, so you’re totally out of it…

I Kidd (get it?)…search the blogs for TREASURE and you’ll find what you need for today.

In for 2… just bought some Maximo’s but I figure they’ll make good random X-mas presents

Thanks!

I am going to be seriously disappointed if there’s no torn map piece with my order.