JLab JBuds J3 Earbuds

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

JLab JBuds J3 Earbuds
$8.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

how are these?

These were on Woot Plus recently if I remember correctly. What did you guys think of 'em?

These were here on woot back in Sept (and possibly before as well) and got lots of good reviews.

I got them last time around to use at work since my expensive headphones broke yet again. Overall they are really good for the price. A little heavy on what I call fake bass but to be expected at the price point I think. I use them for running too right now and am pleased.

The only thing I don’t really like is the earbud design, seems to make a popping sound in my ear when it settles but after that it’s ok.

They’re good, but not great. Worth 9 bucks? Definitely.

Too many Js for my taste. I don’t like that letter.

Found the link and the price is lower today.

Thanks for the mini review! I figured for $9 I can’t go wrong. All I need them for is running/biking anyway. In for one!

I already own a pair and love them. I bought these 2.5 years ago to replace those piece of junk apple ones. Left them in a hotel room about 2 months later. Bought a second pair and they still work great and have no signs of wear.

I just bought a third pair to have around. I travel quite and bit these get lots of abuse. The sound quality is great as far as ear buds go. A huge step up from apple ones.