Join the Security Team!

Maybe keep the same amount of red and make it with less shirt!

This is a very good point. But it’s still funny.

Hmm, all those words under the chair and still no supersize to read them. Oh well, another shirt I won’t buy because I can’t see it.

First shirt I’ve been really tempted to buy here in a long while, but reason won out. I’ve tried the Anvil shirts and I do not like them, Sam I am, so Woot will not be taking my money.

Great design though. Starfleet would totally advertise like this and the poor redshirts wouldn’t know what hit them.

Seems like the shirt should have a spot that says. “Speedy notification to your next of kin.”

You are NOT the only one who noticed, because I too am a huge nerd. However, I think the refit cuts a much sexier silhouette so I prefer it.

Artist! Put this on a poster, then take all of my moneys!

I’m more than half tempted to get this anyway, but am hesitating because of too many fit and quality issues with previous woot shirts.

Or a mousepad or a coffee mug or any other item, really. I’d buy it as something other than a shirt.

I had the exact same thought.

ummmmm - that’s not a chair; that’s a silhouette of a ship.

This is just poorly executed. It would be a good joke but it’s too vague in referring to Star Trek.

reminds me of the miller high life beer girl on the moon

They do! They even had a female chief engineer on Voyager.

Doesn’t need to be on red shirt, but think it doesn’t pop on gray shirt. I think it would look better on light blue heather background …

This is not your father’s Ensign Ricky!

Awesome shirt though. Absolutely love the ST themes. <3

That’s bc they are both modeled after WW 2 nose art from bombers. Do a search and you’ll see.

Thanks so much, guys! Happy to print with Woot for the first time!
That Tee Fury one is by my friend Crystal, aka Bamboota. they both look similar because we were both looking at recruitment pin ups as our inspiration. She and I are in an artist’s group together, and tend to bounce ideas off one another. :slight_smile:

It was good up to a point (Up through the first Coda). The 2nd and 3rd codas really didn’t have a purpose and felt like padding to a story that could have been better.

Totally agree. This would be a good shopping bag or coffee cup.

-1. How hard does it need to slap you in the face before you get it?