Joint Support & Compressions 1 & 2 PK

Joint Support & Compressions 1 & 2 PK

1 Like

In the 2-pack combo groups (wrist & elbow, etc), I assume that’s 1 each not 2 of each correct?

1 Like

Correct 1 of each to make up the two pack.

1 Like

HOW DO I GET HELP TO SEND THESE BACK??? I HAVE Been Trying & Trying & Trying to get help from Woot. But I haven’t EVER HAD ANY SUCCESS AT GETTING A CALLBACK & IT NEVER WOULD CALL ME BACK. I have been trying so hard & leaving numerous emails to where the option to have Ur Customer service call me back & nobody EVER HAS! I have sent email after email to return these & NOT ONCE EVER HAS ANYONE TRIED Contacting Me Back! These arrived in boxes that were all smashed & they are still brand spanking new, but they were not the kind I needed. I am on my 30th day since receiving them & I have been trying so hard to get help without NO SUCCESS! PLS HELP?

I’ve heard their phone system is glitchy. I’m not sure anyone will call on the weekend. Your best option is to use the email. They typically respond in 24-48 hours. Replies go to the email listed on your Woot account and it’s good to check all your junk and spam folders. If all else fails @ThunderThighs may be able to help.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

By the way, I bought the ankle support in a previous sale. It’s a quality product and I like it.

I’ve purchased the wrist supports & they were horrible. Spouse tried them & they didn’t fit either. YMMV

Hi there. You should have an email from Woot! on 10/9. You’re all good.

2 Likes

Too small or too large? I have child-size wrists and hands. It would be helpful to have your input.

Thanks.

I purchased 2 knee and 1 ankle and love them all! They fit great and really help with support. I’m a pretty avid runner in decent shape, so take that how you will.

I have a decent size hand for a female. My husband doesn’t have small hands. The finger part was too loose. (We both tried them)

They give no indication of size range. there’s no such thing as one size fits all. for most knee braces, i wear XL or XXL. will this one fit?