I’ve reached out to CS as shipping is being charged for Prime Members. But I had to buy this for a 5yo before it sold out.
I’ve seen a trouble ticket open to Amazon this. Seems to be on their end. Below are a few things to try. If they don’t work, you can purchase and then contact woot customer service and ask for a refund on the shipping.
Woot! Customer Service:
From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.
In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.
Here’s a few things to try:
- Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button
- On the checkout page, check “use this address”
- If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox
- Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
- Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
- Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
- Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)
- Try an incognito or private mode in your browser