Joseph Phelps 2001 Napa Valley Syrah 3 Pack

Here are some prices I have found (shipping may vary by state)

Calwine.com $28.95 Per bottle / $18.90 shipping / $105.75 TOTAL

WineAccess.com $24.99 Per Bottle / $17.00 Shipping / $91.97 TOTAL

BountyHunterWines $29.95 Per Bottle / $17.00 Shipping / $106.95 TOTAL

Total Savings from woot $16.98 - $31.96

89 to 92 rating by various tasters.

I have a bottle of this haven’t tried it. Monday I will pop it and let everyone know.

Here’s hoping for some good whites soon - like maybe next week? I vote for riesling and sauvignon blanc…

Looks like good stuff for you red wine folks though!

Much <3 Wooters!

Just want to let you guys know that the 24.99 online price is much more expensive when shipping and taxes comin to play. It was around $40 for one, and around $100 for three. You can check the final price in your state at the checkout

Source Wine Advocate #150 (Dec 2003)
Reviewer Robert Parker
Rating 89 points
Maturity Drink 2003-2010
Estimated Cost $35.00

From the Carneros region, the excellent, deep ruby/purple-colored 2001 Syrah reveals supple tannin, good texture, and copious amounts of blackberry fruit with hints of bacon fat and pepper. Rich and fruit-forward, it is best drunk during its first 5-7 years of life.

I wouldn’t say much more expensive. Shipping ends up being about $12.00 more for all three bottles ($17.00 on WineAccess.com, $5.00 with Woot). Still a better deal with Woot though and dependent on what state you are in.

Only $19.95 at capitalwine.net… After shipping it may be about the same but not a great deal this time,

Note that this site has it on sale, so the price may change back to $25.00 Per Bottle (It’s normal price) CapitalWine.com

Shipping at this site is
$12 (NY)
$17 (CT, DE, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT)
$22 (AL, AR, FL, GA, IA, IL, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, OH, SC, VA, WI, WV, DC)
$32 (AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX, WA, WY)
$92 (HI, AK)

“So if you are shipping to New York it is cheaper than woot (never thought that would happen) otherwise woot is cheaper.”

Actually, the NY price is over $74, including tax (the store is in NY) so it’s about the same as woot.

Getting a bit too pricy for my wallet.

Any deals on boxcar quantities of two-buck Chuck?

I hope it’s good! Thank goodness these are only once a week!!

uplateanyway must not be a wine drinker!

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next wine.woot! has been offered.

Joseph Phelps 2001 Napa Valley Syrah 3 Pack
$69.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Aged
product(s):
3 Joseph Phelps 2001 Napa Valley Syrah

hehehe… you noticed that too huh? well hopefully I should be getting my wine sometime this week… yummy…

How much better than $1.99 a bottle do you want? :slight_smile:

$1.89 would be a nice gesture… ;>)

Dang. Two weeks in a row, I have to order the wine. I agree, this is going to get very expensive.

Wine.woot will be the end of me.

Why not a new wine everyday, woot?

Here’s a link to ALL Joseph Phelps Wines on BizRate. Compare prices and choose what’s best for your wallet and tastes and heart and old lady.