JovobeniNoir

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
here’s your stimulus package - wooters.us

JovobeniNoir [good for four years] - $10.00 + free shipping (standard) OR $5 to get it overnight (Tuesday) OR $5 international shipping shipping

1 * Black Woot Tee

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Oh my god, he has the eyes of the devil…

Is this from Blade Runner?

Wait…is this beverage Asian or German? Or are the two cultures somehow mixed in the future?

Yeah, the shirt’s cool, but where can I get that bowtie?

It looks so much like that other lager shirt…, what was it? The one on brown. Pass anyway.

Edit: Found It!
http://shirt.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=8392

Kanji check: “dream”, “black future”, “electric sheep”.

Nice work.

Gotten.

Got the Dystopia one, and I’ll add this to my collection :smiley: I’ll have a collection of this style of shirts.

Missed the zombie ones >_>

Alright, so I’ve ordered every beer related shirt that woot’s put out and stout beers are my favorite, but someone’s gonna have to esplain this one to me before I pull the trigger.

The ones I stay up for always let me down :frowning:

I like the BladeRunner reference (because I like the movie and I LOVED ‘Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep’), but I could not see myself wearing this. Just wanted to give props to the artist for the awesome reference.

Bladerunner reference.

Can someone explain this shirt? Because there must be a reference here I’m missing.

Think I’ll have to pass, since it’s just confusing to me.

A shirt referring to Blade Runner? Yes Please!

I find it a little odd that a beer shirt is available in kid sizes.

saving me money, one design at a time…

Awesome movie. Really great character to choose to use, too.

“Too bad she won’t live. Then again, who does?”

This is a tasty beer, no doubt, but it lacks the full-bodied flavor and richness of Dystopia Dark Lager.

Seriously, it’s awesome to see a sci-fi shirt that is both clever and not a “look, I’m wearing a Star Wars/Star Trek reference with no parody or added context!” kind of design.

I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhäuser Gate.

All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.

Time to die.