Jsport by Jambu Finch Men's lace up

Jsport by Jambu Finch Men's lace up

Are these supposed to be like Allbirds?

2 Likes

How do you convert the sizing?

2 Likes

No kidding! The sizing chart has four columns, none of which remotely resemble the WTF size options in the pull-down menu. Someone failed to copy-edit this posting.

2 Likes

It looks like it’s US sizes, with leading 0s for sizes < 10, and missing the decimal point between the 2nd & 3rd digits. They use US sizing on the Jambu site and the 8 & 11.5 are unavailable over there as well. So as of the time of this comment, Woot has 8.5-11 in half-size increments, and then 12 and 13. For $10, I’m in for a pair!

These make great house shoes and dry quickly. The soles do love to collect any and all pieces of dirt, so I got out an old toothbrush and started scrubbing. All was fine until I realized the shoe was now soaked. So I let them dry and good as new. Great shoes.

I ordered a pair of these last time - a very comfortable shoe at a really good price. The description is a little misleading as these are not especially for colder weather. I live in Florida and they are very comfortable in the heat. Nice memory foam insole and the size runs true. The sole is just a little slick at first and definitely wants to show the dirt (but what white-sole shoe doesn’t?). Overall, more than worth the price!

1 Like

OK, like everyone else is saying, the sizes make NO sense. Read the description and it also says each box contains “one(1)” shoe. Never seen a shoe not sold in pairs before - at least not in my 55 years.

Was someone half-sleeping when they made this listing?

I wear a size 12 wide. Would a size 13 in these be a better fit than a size 12 since these only come in medium?

1 Like

Yeah these look exactly like Allbirds. I wonder if someone got a “cease and desist” letter and is clearing stock now?

1 Like

SIZES

Sorry for the weird size choices. We’re working on updating them.

In the meantime:

060M = 6 Medium Width
065M = 6.5 Medium Width

and so on.

And yes, it’s a pair of shoes.

3 Likes

I don’t know how good a pair of $10 shoes can be but your review convinced me to try them out.

Allbird I think got the idea from a S Korea shoe and there is a merino wool shoe called Merinos that look just like Allbirds but have a cuddly/flffy sheep for a logo. https://merinoshoes.com

1 Like

In for 2 pair. Of course the half-sizes stop at 10.5, so I’m having to get 12s. I hope they fit.

I got these last time, very comfortable. I haven’t worn them much because they are very slippery. I’m hoping it gets better like the commenter said above

I did grab 2 pairs for myself and the wife. Curious what the fabric is? Are these wool, or plastic?

Yep, wool.

Sweet thanks!
:+1:

Ordered on June 1st, and it’s the 6th, still hasn’t shipped. That’s over 2-3 business days.

same here - Preparing For Shipment

Ships in 2-3 business days