Jsport by Jambu Finch Men's lace up

Hi guys. There was a bit of a mix-up with the orders that caused a couple day delay. They should be shipping out soon

1 Like

Hope so TT

Thanks, TT. I was starting to wonder.

Don’t know if this is the case anymore. I just received a refund for my order. Which is a damn shame. I really wanted these.

Sorry, they shouldn’t have done that. I touched base with my CS buddy. He’s going to reach out to you.

Has not shipped 11 days after ordering. Not even one shoe. Got email couple days ago about delay and assurances that it will ship soon and now I got refund email. And I ordered so early after deal appeared. :frowning:

1 Like

Received my order today, but got aqua shoes since 9 1/2 instead of the lace ups in size 12. Pretty major screwup…

Oh crap. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

1 Like

These took forever to ship. Based on other comments we’ll see what shows up!

Order still says preparing for shipment. Sounds like some have gone out, but I guess not all…

My first woot experience and it’s been awful . First delays in shipping and now UpS keeps saying it will be delivered and they never come . Customer service has been awful as well with their generic respOnses . Feels like I just threw $10 out the window. This is like my third review ever , but felt like I wanted to publicly comment .

Mine shipped super later and I didn’t receive an email about a delay. They should be here this week so fingers crossed I get the size I ordered. What’s going on with woot lately? My two recent orders have been a big mess and I’m still dealing with one from middle of May.

Arrived today. Fit perfectly (an experience I’ve never had before with shoes bought online), quite comfortable the minute I put them on. Glad I bought 2 pair! Fantastic bargain, but having said that, only a sucker would pay the $80/pair MSRP (which is what they’re genuinely asking on the manufacturer’s website). They’re not remotely $80 shoes.

Also, enigma350 was right — they’re slippery as all get-out! Almost did a face-plant when I first walked into my (tile) bathroom. Seriously, I can slide around in them like they’re socks. Be careful out there, Wooters!

1 Like