Jsport by Jambu Finch Men's Lace Up

That was my exact experience. I had been having trouble all morning, came here to see if anyone else was having the same problem, then replied to someone. When I checked after doing that, everything went swimmingly. Likely a coincidence, but maybe not if you had the same thing happen (but probably still a coincidence.)

Just tried to go back and do again in the app for the pool and the $6 shipping charge is still there. Removed the pool from the cart and started again - same issue with the charge after signing in as Amazon Prime member

Itā€™s working now. No shipping fee. Was just able to check out.

Hi all. Weā€™re looking into the Prime issues. Could you please try again.

Yea. Another woot deal that a google search will show is not an actual deal at all.

My google says weā€™re the lowest price.

A few weeks ago I bought these on woot. Mens 13 was true to size. Absolutely no way are these $80 shoes, they look nice and fit well but they are $10 shoes. You get what you pay for.

I bought these last month. Very cheaply made and thin. Memory foam is very thin and wonā€™t last. The tread is lacking; these shoes should not be used for sport. I was playing tag with my kids in them and I slipped and fell hard. These shoes are ok for house shoes, but they are not worth more than $10.

Bought these last month. Returned them.

Pros: Extremely Light

Cons: Back of the shoe digs into your Achilles and leaves a bleeding lesion after mere minutes of walking; sole is made of some kind of space-age anti-friction compound, resulting in the slickest surface known to man, such that walking on tile is basically like ice skating and I had to hold on to the rails to avoid falling down the painted concrete stairs in my apartment building.

I also bought a pair last time. Very lightweight and look good. I found my size 11 were a tad snug but I hope they will self adjust maybe. When I first tried them they were indeed very slippery on our wood floors but developed better gripping capability after wearing them a while. Worth the price to check them out!

I purchased them last time, and they fit perfectly. I wear a menā€™s 12.

Purchased these last time they were offered. Iā€™ve never purchased shoes off the internet before, but tried this and was very happy. They fit perfectly (menā€™s 12) and I really like the style. They do have a couple of issues, though. First, as others have mentioned, they are extremely slippery out of the box. I have faux wood flooring, and was sliding all over them. However, this was quickly remedied by going on a walk through my neighborhood on the street. I did a few twists with my feet on the asphalt to rub off some of the rubber, and when I got home the issue was gone. Simple as that!
Secondly, they did rub a blister into the back of my ankle while on that walk. I was wearing ankle socks, so my ankle was exposed. Now, I make sure to wear crew socks to provide protection, and havenā€™t had an issue.
Iā€™m not sure how long they will last, but I find them comfortable and stylish. And for the price, I am purchasing another pair today!

1 Like

Iā€™m an 11, and the 11ā€™s fit great. They are so comfortable I forget Iā€™m wearing shoes. At $10ā€¦ Iā€™m waiting for them to spontaneously disintegrate but so far so good.

Bought a pair for less than 10 bucks and it arrived today. Wow, I am impressed. Itā€™s light and comfortable. Really wish I would have bought another at the same time. Hopefully this deal will come back soon with similar prices.

What a horrible shoe. The wool looks nice and cushioned nicely but man, is it SLIPPERY! Even scrubbed & scraped the bottom thinking there was some form of film but not, itā€™s just a lousy rubber. I bought these to walk around my house in but because I have mostly hardwood, Iā€™d slip & fall eventually- actually almost did when first trying them on.
And the thing about these Chinese ā€œknock offsā€, the picture may look like the actual product but when you see them in person, the shape is way off. Iā€™ve seen it elsewhere from some shoes from Wish ($5 ea). Itā€™s not an attractive shape and the marketing is quite misleading. They are more ā€œtorpedoā€ with the top bumping up.

So sure, for $10 it may be worth it depending on your circumstances but donā€™t expect quality