Jsport by Jambu Swift Knit Women's Shoe

Jsport by Jambu Swift Knit Women's Shoe

I bought these last time and am very pleased with them. Comfortable, stay tied, light weight.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for these to come around again so I could get some of the red ones, but they aren’t available in my size. Grrrrrrr.

2 Likes

Same

1 Like

Same.

1 Like

Ordered the red the last time because the blue were sold out and was so happy, only to get an email a few days later that my order had been cancelled because they were unable to fulfill it.

Was so happy to see these today and planned to buy each color but my size in each is sold out. What a bummer.

1 Like

Kept agonizing over this in my sleepless stupor…Saw where someone said to upsize by 1/2 so In the wee hours I thought what the heck and ordered a gray pair 1/2 size up…now this morning I see where people are saying true to fit. Lol. Guess I’ll find out. For this price to me it was worth the gamble.

I still want the red though.

1 Like

I got the gray ones last time around. I’m kind of between a size 7 and 7.5, depending on brand. I got the 7.5 since some had said to size up. A 7 would have been tight, so you are probably okay. And they are so comfy!

I want the red too, but i was too slow!

1 Like

Very good to hear! Thanks!