Juan Valdez Pod Coffee Maker - 2 Pack

I am the proud and happy owner/user of a SENSEO coffee machine (that looks like this one) made by Philips.
I have had it for over 2 years and LOVE IT!!!
Makes THE BEST cup of coffee I have ever had at home…brews one cup at a time when you want it…takes only less than 60 seconds…and it is FRESH and GOOD!

If this woot is anything like my Senseo, it is a steal! They look similar.

I buy my coffee pods from www.amazon.com/ where i get a better deal than at WallyWorld.

Wow, it’s made by Salton, whose dealer network includes every garage sale in North America!!

I bought this at target a few years ago and none of that funky stuff happened. No water spurted anywhere. It works just fine.

It makes decent enough coffee and it’s easy to clean. If you are a one cup kind of guy like me this is fine, but I’m not sure the price is all that great.

I wish they would put the pods up here. I’ll definitely snap those up.

What did you think? That it just holds the tea bags, and when it pours water on them, coffee comes out?

Ricardo Montalban is not Juan Valdez.

I have one of these, but my grocery store stopped carrying pods. Anyone know where I can get more?

Once you receive your Share Senseo® kit, you will NOT receive any further charges from Sara Lee® or Philips®.

It could happen… L O L

Those coffee pods I got in April’s BOC I use in the microwave, it works perfectly fine that way.

With Two Os, actually…

JV? No thanks. I want a coffeemaker that was good enough to make the varsity.

Anyone know if there are any pod-making devices that’ll make generic pods w/my coffee that’ll fit in these?

Another counter-space eater. I personally use my Aerobie Press espresso/coffee press, whole beans and a simple grinder. With its sturdy press and filter design, it makes the best single cups of coffee. Better than drip, perc or french press In In fact, I am just about to have on… good morning! Woot should offer those… I might be interested.

Have one of these at home and one at work. LOVE IT. Convenient, fast, and the Senseo pods fit in it just fine. If I didn’t already have two of these, I’d definitely be in.

I went into the Juan Valdez Cafe (really!) near Times Square and had a cup of freshly brewed Juan Valdez coffee (not from a pod). It was weak and tasteless. It wasn’t terrible; the beans were Arabica (I can tell) and it wasn’t bitter or musty. It was just kinda… bland… Back to Starbucks.

BTW they sold the pods in the store individually and then had a bank of pod machines that you could use.

I’ve have(had) the Tassimo coffee maker at home and we shortly switched to a pod maker at my workplace (before everyone made them switch back to K-Cups)… I’ve never had a cup of pod coffee that was any good.

Wonderful! Christmas in July … Woot is filling up my guest room with Christmas Gifts! Thanks … In for ???

Columbia is a University
Colombia is a country in South America
you can look it up.

Thats funny!

“my husband”? Isn’t that illegal in Colorado?

BTW got back from Europe 2 weeks ago and most of the coffee we got in France was made with pods. They stuck them in the espresso makers. And no, it wasn’t because we were Americans, everyone got pod coffee.