Juan Valdez Pod Coffee Maker

Has decent reviews on Amazon… But, I don’t drink coffee and my wife already has 3 coffeemakers.

Lou Dobbs, Bill O’Reilly, Rush Limbaugh and Stephen Colbert

One of these things is not like the others. One of these things just doesn’t belong…

No, they are easy to find plus it comes with about 1000 of them, the best coffee maker EVER - GET EXTRAS FOR GIFTS - Christmas is just 13 weeks away (or so)

What a waste… I couldn’t get one eye open with just one cup from that thing…needs to be a 12 cuper for me!

I hope the one after this is a good item because its the last item I might buy before I go to sleep =/

Man this one it going to take a while ZzZzZzZzZzZz

XKCD ftw

anywho.

I c tey haz lotz, soz Im off to the slp

Wow, a universal pod holder. That would be handy. My pod coffee maker takes only it’s own pods which ,of course, are hard to find.

3 plz

ehhhh me no need a coffee maker

they have 100 of these freakin things!

not any more… on ly 92 now

Plus, I got a Senseo for fifteen bucks right from their website right after I got the case of pods in my b o c. The Senseo is much nicer.

not any more… on ly 92 now

Good news, everybody. Time for me to head to school, which means the good items will be showing up now. Crap for everyone!

Crap coffee pot…Now I am stuck with 2 (two fers) Save your money

i sure hope the good stuff shows up :stuck_out_tongue:

Now if anyone still has the pods left over from the Woot Offs they want to get rid of PM me. I have my whole family hooked on those and now they are getting their own brewers.

kippy…were you saying something about yall talking about me? do i need to know?