Judd's Hill Central Coast Pinot Noir (4)

Judd’s Hill Central Coast Pinot Noir 4-Pack
$59.99 $146.00 59% off List Price
2009 Judd’s Hill Pinot Noir, Central Coast, Santa Lucia Highlands
CT link above

Winery website

I usually love SLH PN. But the one CT note mentions this already peaking. And thoughts on this from the winery?

Our 2009 Central Coast Pinot tastes great now. It remains bright with cherry fruit and an earthy undertone. We suggest that you enjoy it within the next year or so. It’s a tremendous value at the woot offer price.

I can’t speak to this particular vintage, but I can give high praise to the winery. I stopped by there once while tasting around the area and was very impressed by the hospitality and quality of wines. Some tasting places feel like factories, but this was more like what I imagine wine tasting was like before it became a trendy amateur-night event. One of the employees actually sat down with us at a table and told us the whole history of the vineyard and the grapes, while pouring, and made it a lovely day.

I’m pretty full up on reds in the cellar, but if I can convince myself to add a few more, I’m in for one.

Thanks for the kind words, Rorytberry! We pride ourselves on our delicious wines and warm service at Judd’s Hill. Please come back for a visit soon!

I agree here. I put it under the category of drink now (up to a year).