Judd's Hill Central Coast Pinot Noir (4)

Judd’s Hill Central Coast 2008 Pinot Noir 4-Pack
$69.99 (Normally $126.90*) 45% off List Price
Judd’s Hill Central Coast 2008 Pinot Noir
CT link above

Previous offer:
6/14/12 (Plus)

Cannot speak for this wine specifically (or Burgundy wine generally), but Judd’s Hill makes a great product.

Just not feeling the tongue-in-cheek write-up this time. Bromance & pot smoke not what I’m looking for in a pinot.

Just not a fan of Pinot blended with Syrah

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for checking out this offer. Our 2008 Central Coast Pinot Noir is a bright and fruit-driven wine that pairs wonderfully with all kinds of seafood, poultry and veggie dishes. It’s my go-to wine to enjoy with my favorite sushi selections as well. Visit www.juddshill.com for more info about our winery and for great recipe ideas for this and other JH wines. Cheers!

Devin Joshua
Judd’s Hill General Manager

Don’t let the quirky write-up fool you. This is a great deal on a wonderfully made, small production wine. If you are a fan of fruit-foward, expressive and bright, new-world style Pinot, then you should give it a try!

Thanks for the description, really helps out with decisions.

Welcome devinjoshua and Judd’s Hill!

What can you tell us about the fruit sources for this Central Coast Pinot?

The S.L.H. AVA is a narrow band of hilly vineyards that runs Northwest. It is just southeast of Montery, between the Santa Lucia and Gavilan mountain ranges and borders the Salinas Valley.

The fruit for this wine is sourced from a small vineyard near the southeastern edge of the appellation. The soils are mostly Arroyo Seco Gravelly Loam. A few of the notable Pinot producing vineyards nearby include Gary’s Vineyard, Mer Soliel, Paraiso, Talbott Sleepy Hollow and Pisoni Vineyards.

Perfect for Pinot, the Santa Lucia Highland region is heavily influenced by the fog and breezes of the Monterey Bay, creating a cool (region 1) growing environment for slow and even fruit ripening.

If you haven’t yet tried SLH Pinot, this is a wonderful opportunity and a great value!

Awfully quiet in here. Anyone have any first hand knowledge about this offering?

It’s 5 percent. Probably pumps the pepper and berry up a bit.

Fruit forward, Central Coast and 100 percent French oak sounds like my kinda PN.
In for one.

FYI, this has shipped. In fact, it showed up today for me; looks like they forgot to send out emails for the tracking code. At least in my case…
Can’t wait to give it a try this weekend.