1 2006 Napa Valley Merlot
1 2007 Central Coast Pinot Noir
CT links above

Winery website

Judd’s Hill on Twitter
Judd’s Hill on Facebook
Judd’s Hill on Yelp

Website for Judd’s Hill - juddshill.com

They were nice enough to accomodate the PSychos in February after D&D and even let us taste their PS. I thought the other wines were decent enough, but not thrilled by the winery retail prices. These are much better, and at this price, are a pretty sick value.

Yes whine…uh wine in for one!

rattage?

Cheers

http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/4.gif

A couple of questions here. First, how much of that French Oak was new vs older? And of course, the old standby, what are the drinking windows for these babies?

Courtesy of CJ:

So join or create a thread now!

http://bestsmileys.com/drinking/10.gif

Yo!.. WD… from whence does the “Guitar like” clue come?.. are ya playing a three string here?

The 2006 Merlot is not offered through their web site. Is this because it is not yet released or almost sold out? I would imagine the latter.

So I was wondering how to set it so that the wine will go directly to the UPS store near me (can I set which UPS for it to go to?) instead of coming to my house/work, any answers?

First post, but I think I’m in for one of these. Looks like some nice wine.

2005 Napa Cabs have been excellent. In for 1 and Up for Ratting :slight_smile:

I was able to find the Merlot on their website almost immediately. It is listed as a New Release. Judd’s Hill Wines List. As such, I’d imagine the former.

From the winery’s website

The cabernet is $45 alone from the website.

The merlot picks up at $32.

And the pinot is $26 itself.

Total: $103 plus shipping. Woot gives us more than 50% off after shipping costs are figured in.

Personally, I’m thinking about going in on the basis of the cabernet alone, since the merlot and pinot are basically free after shipping. I can never turn down a good cabernet.

Judd’s is good juice. Wish I could get stuff shipped here.

I believe you have to let them try to deliver to your house/work first, then you can ask them to hold it till you pick it up or something similar.

You have to get a box (i.e. PO Box) at the UPS Store. Then you can use that for your delivery address when you order (you simply change it in your Account settings). Since it’s not a typical “PO Box”, you can get your woot deliveries there, and not miss any.

You can pay for a 6 month box, or 12 month box and get discounts.

I use it for my deliveries.

Observing that this Cab was bottled July of 2007, and not released until 19 months later(February 2009).
That’s quite a bit of “time in a bottle” before release… looks yummy.

[How good is this deal?](http://bit.ly/cBIkRb" title="How good is this deal?)

Another screamin’ deal!

Click the link above for full discount details, CT links and prices, etc.

Maybe a stupid question, but will FedEx deliver wine to a UPS store box?