JULY 2019 & BIRTHDAY CRAPS! Post them here!!! 💩

Howdy Wooters!

This here nifty thread is for posting your BOC should you be so unlucky as to get one during the month of JULY 2019, including Woot’s 15th Birthday Bash of 15K Craps!!

gif courtesy of drgandalf

Remember that you’re promised these things from your BOC:

• 3 items
  • A bag if we remember to put it in
  • Abject disappointment

If you get more than that, count your blessings or talk to someone about the disappointment that has swallowed up your life.

Order Snafus

You may find that your order got denied or canceled. While this seems totally unfair and you’ll be tempted to complain to anyone that will listen, here’s a few things for your consideration:

• We will never have enough craps for those wishing to purchase craps.
  • At best, the ratio of people attempting to available craps are 3:1… if you’re lucky. Usually it’s more like 25:1 or more.
  • So many people try that it pushes our servers to the point of wanting to throw in the towel and just crash
  • The servers have been known to crash.

To keep the servers from crashing, we have an order queue. You’ll enter the “Vestibule of Patience” while you wait for your order to be accepted, denied, or canceled. You should not exit the Vestibule to try again because that just puts you at the back of the line.

• If your order is accepted, then you can brag about your impending disappointment in this here thread and on your social media outlets of choice. :smiley:
  • If your order is denied, it’s nothing personal. It just means that we ran out before your order was processed. It’s our rude way of saying “Sorry!” :cry:
  • If your order was cancelled, you were so, so, so close. So close that your payment went through but gosh darn it, we ran out of BOCs before we assigned one to you. We have to reverse all that work to refund your hard earned money. :angry:

Remember to post what you get!

Now one of the things that makes the Bag of Crap so much darn fun is to see what everyone got. The only way to see what everyone got is if everyone comes back to post what you got. See the trend here?

Taking your crap and running off with just steals the fun from everyone, especially me. So please post what you get.

Since we don’t have quality posts, I promise to like every post sharing a bag of crap. Likes earn you cred points on this new forum. Like are good. I will give likes. :heart:

Cat_BOC%20Gif < Bad!!

So there you have it.

• Prepare for disappointment
  • Post what you get
  • Earn :heart:

And let the waiting begin

A Poll!

Tell me what you thought of your Bag o’ Crap!
1 (hated it) to 5 (loved it!)

0 voters

15 Likes

16 Likes

I hope the crew in the warehouse are (or is it “is”?) getting nice big bonuses for building and shipping all that crap.

10 Likes

These photos were from a couple weeks ago. They’re still building.

32 Likes

Where’s the extra large B0C with the 4’ penguin statue for me?

7 Likes

Like this? That’s outside our budget. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Fine, how about this?

2 Likes

We’ll see if leadership will approve it for next year. @wajeremy? What do you think?

5 Likes

Just received my BOC, it’s my 1st. Got it playing the jumping monkey game a couple weekends ago. I had no idea what I was in for. VID

• w00t tote bag
  • Small TMNT Casey Jones costume
  • Blackish - season 1
  • Agents of Shield - season 2
  • 2 toothbrushes
  • Cosmetic organizer
  • Frostfire Pest Repeller
  • w00t coin purse
  • Amazon Basics Dual-Layer Case iPhone 7

24 Likes

You got some great stuff. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like sticking with the new smaller box size than from several months ago.

3 Likes

It varies from build to build.

4 Likes

Digital crap game for the win!

Happy Birthday Woot!

10 Likes

Woot! Checked the app just for funsies & scored!!!

1 Like

Woo! Scored my first BOC :smiley:

3 Likes

Happy 15th Birthday, WOOT!

6 Likes

Lost on app game. Haven’t scored a BOC in over2 years…I’m really hoping. About to move to WA and need some more crap in my life

1 Like

Yay! scored an App BoC! On the the next Birthday shenanigans :smiley:

3 Likes

I saw your name for a while as the last Wooter. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Got my 1st Bag O Birthday Crap

5 Likes