JULY 2019 & BIRTHDAY CRAPS! Post them here!!! đŸ’©

Finally. I have been trying for ages for a bag and today. I got one. happy Birthday Woot. You Rock. Will update post with pics when bag arrives.

3 Likes

Wow
 that will make the day easier! Won on the app and locked in! The puzzle game was nice. Had fun with it.

Good luck to all and go all a goodnight!

2 Likes

Happy 15th WOOT,!!
Crap on the app means I can relax and enjoy the wootoff hijinks
:panda_face::lion::goat::turtle::fox_face::racehorse::imp::avocado::watermelon::corn::mushroom:

4 Likes

Happy 15th Birthday Woot! Scored my first ever BOC on the app this morning. I’ll update once I get it.

:grin::sunglasses::poop::poop::+1::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Woot got the Boom of Cannons! Now I can actually focus on getting ready for work . . . although there are still those special birthday craps sometime . . .

3 Likes

and the rocket’s red glare, and the Boom of Cannons is there in the Stuff I purchased. Happy Birthday, WOOT!

4 Likes

So if we get a BoC, are we also able to purchase one of the birthday bags if we’re lucky enough to get one?

2 Likes

yes, absolutely

3 Likes

Well then, now I regret not grabbing a Boom of Cannon when I had the chance. I was holding out to try and score a birthday bag lol. Now I guess I’m going for both.

1 Like

You’ll have plenty of chances today and over the weekend.

2 Likes

Scored one on the app over breakfast. Now I don’t have to camp on the site all day
maybe not the most brilliant marketing strategy, but better for my productivity so thanks Woot!

Narrator: He will camp on the site all day anyway.

9 Likes

I’m still relatively new to the site. Do the birthday bags show up in the woot off?

1 Like

only very briefly, then they are sold out almost immediately

1 Like

got it. So I’ll keep refreshing and I hope I can score one.:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Woot-off, usually in the Clearance section, yes
but also various other places depending on the whims of Woot. There can be a not-so-hidden URL in another product’s images, or a link in a product description, or a reward for playing a game on the app or main website, or a link on Woot’s tw*tter/f*cebook/inst*gram account, or
a lot of other ways.

2 Likes

Just be prepared for more like $49.99 or so for the bigger ones

2 Likes

Woot! Woot! Second digital crap on the app baby!

6 Likes

I finally scored a BOC, after waiting 14 years!!! It had better be awesome! (Almost had some in 09 but they cancelled them on me) Would have preferred it in my nightphyre username, but to get free shipping I had to use our new accounts set up under Amazon Prime.

8 Likes

Scored on the digital crap game - surprised me, as it hung up on the “place order” screen, so I thought I missed it. But it’s there in my placed orders, so YAY!
Now I’ll just be on the lookout for Birthday Craps

3 Likes

Just got one! woot! Bring on the crap!

1 Like