July Shirtstorm!

Today at Shirt.Woot, instead of one shirt in the daily deal spot, we’re giving you ALL THE SHIRTS AND MOAR SHIRTS!!

And since it’s a special kinda sale, we thought it needed a special kinda discussion place that you can find here.

July Shirtstorm!

[qualityposts=5901618][/qualityposts]

That’s a lot of shirts for 1 a.m ; ) Rainbro + Chin Chillin’ definitely smile inducing.

80s STORM is a cool looking design. May have to get one for the wife.

Too Hot! A great summer-time ringer Tank. I must have.

Love the Chin Chillin best, but have to say no to a white tee. Demonic Hunger it is.

Thanks for doing most of these on tanks as well as t-shirts, but none of these designs interest me.

Shut up and take my money!

noice
Lot’s of good shirts. I don’t know if I can pick just one.

Love Haulin’ Oats, but hate Hall & Oates. Shucks. Really liked Mic Check, but red wasn’t working for me. I don’t wear red in audio situations. But thanks for the Shirtstorm, it was fun to wear so many shirts in my mind!

I remember loving Haulin’ Oats in a derby! So glad it found a print, Orabbit!

I love E-Mo…wish I could use my shirt coupon with it :cry:

13 shirts and not a single good one… FAIL

Chin Chillin’ is weapons-grade awesome, but it’s on white. Why would you do this to me, shirtWoot? :frowning:

I don’t particularly want any of these.

Ah, yes, I foresee the future of shirt.woot. 13 shirts per day, then 30! Next comes thousand dollar wrist watches and kitchen appliances! Gawd knows they can’t even keep that junk off the main W00t.

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Thank you so much for doing these on tanktops! Storm was an insta-buy. Now debating on if I should get Chin-chillin or Pop XD

Edit: Okay, apparently I won’t be buying anything because the order screen no longer allows IE 7 and I can’t dl the newer version since it’s the work computer x.x What the fudgenuts woot?

Edit 2: Had a small brown-out here that was just long enough to turn off our computers. Suddenly I can place my order now O.o Weeeird, but wound up with the Chin-chillin’ XD

Mobile app???

Can’t use my cell phone at the desk anymore, though I suppose I could have waited until my lunchbreak in four hours.

Gah, don’t mind me. I just haven’t had my morning tea yet. Really happy the order went through either way <3

I love the 80s Storm design…just not the shirt color ;(

It’s almost as though woot was trying to make money or something