Jumbo Muffin Pan with Lid - Red or Grey

These really are JUMBO Muffin pans. It’s almost like baking 6 cakes at once. I don’t bake, so I’m not sure why I bought this… (thanks woot) But they’re good quality and much larger than expected.

these are really excellent for popovers.

having trouble resisting…I bought the red 9 X 12 and I am OCD about matchy matchy!

Got two of these for gifts, one came with the cover smashed, so I wrote Woot asking for a replacement or help contacting the manufacturer - was told they had none in stock so I’d have to get a refund. This was on Tuesday that I got the email. I decided to double check the 2nd one and it is cracked completely down one side of the top of the lid as well. Think if I wrote them REALLY FAST I could get my replacement?? Anti-Woot?? ME?? Nope, I absolutely ADORE Woot. But ticked off over this situation?? 2 of the same item arriving cracked or shattered and being told they don’t have any to replace it with, then seeing it here now?? Yeah, maybe a damn little I am…

I think you have a point…

Received mine today from Woot off. lid also broken, but possibly usable. Disappointed.

Sorry to hear that you received your order in the condition you described.

Please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they’ll be more than happy to help you find a resolve.

Got mine today, for a moment, I thought it arrive in perfect condition until I remove the plastic bag it came in and BAM!!..

The lid has crack on all corners, pretty much a broken lid. Glad I didn’t pay the actual price of $65

Now going to contact Woot and see what will happen… :confused:

My lid was broken as well. It seems like this is a problem with several of these. How many sold during the woot-off? How many have had problems? I smell a company dumping bad product on Woot just to get rid of it…