June 2019 CRAPS! Post them HERE!!!!! 💩

TT
This sounds more amazing than the air hose
What mail does the dog get? That needs to be clipped?

1 Like

At least it didn’t sale Male clipper. :flushed:

1 Like

ouch…

1 Like

How do y…

You know what? Never mind.

1 Like

My phone hates my typing… Nail

1 Like

That was fun
Can we all agree that phone spelling is NOT a good thing …yet

1 Like

• Woot Tote
  • Small black bag with drawstring
  • Women’s Large Broncos Tee
  • Donut intertube
  • Purple HDMI cord
  • Chip Clip
  • Screen Protectors
  • Alligator Clips
  • Brown Hat
  • Intro to Track and Field Book
  • Fitbit Covers
  • Galaxy Note Case
  • Phillips Drill Bits
  • Ceramic Coffee Mill
  • GoPro Chest Harness
  • Manicure Set
  • Extra random Nail Clipper
  • Candelabra LED Lightbulb
  • Dimmable LED Lightbulb
  • Plug Repair Headphone Jack Audio Soldering Pack
  • Not pictured, Little Feat Audio DVD
3 Likes

1 monkey bag.
1 frog ceramic night light
2 pipe gutter filters (my Husband said these were good!
1 stale chip clip
1 Philadelphia eagles scarf
1 usb 10’ cord
1 Memphis grizzles plastic coffee cup
1 plastic flower pot
1 pack Christmas napkins
1 2017 journal
1 poppit air dry clay
Making set
1 tenkai Knight LEGO type transformer
1 4d rapidity toy (not sure what it is)
And last…but not least
A Snow White glass

3 Likes

My Bouffants or Crewcuts Bag of Crap

• 2 Blitz Unicorno tops
  • 4x6 official MLB licensed San Francisco Giants 2014 World Series Champions photo Album
  • 4’ Aggie’s Football Leather Dog Leash
  • Deluxe Adult Scrimmage Vest in Black (Basically a mesh top – Hello ‘80’s – lol)
  • Weird pink hair brush for those who want to pull their hair out on purpose – lol – yep – already in the trash. Ahhh - I see what you did here. Use this brush and need a crewcut when your hair gets all knotted in the “bristles”. Use the 2 Boar brushes for the bouffant.
  • 2 “Soft Bristle” 100% Boar wave brush – sigh – if only it wasn’t “soft”. These are more for fine hair but have already re-homed.
  • 7 pack of SouthBend crossline swivels – already in the tackle box.:fishing_pole_and_fish:
  • 2 bright orange toiletry bags.
  • Delta Faucet 46090 Steel Recessed Vanity Tissue Cabinet. No use – no vanity. Plus -who buys such a tiny box of tissues? Might screw it into a shelf and use it for non-snot-rag related items – lol.
  • Blue toy plastic shovel – in the trunk for the upcoming snow season to dig tires out in case shovel #1 breaks .
  • Woot! Chip clip to prevent my chips from going stale – YES! Always love me some Woot! Swag :smiley::+1:
  • Woot! Stinky Sock bag in green – woohoo – more swag and in GREEN! :smiley::+1:
  • Strideline Philadelphia Union Socks (wow – VERY comfy).:soccer:
  • Adorable Streamline Woodland Twilights porcelain frog nightlight with spare batteries. Love frogs and this little guy really lights up a room and was really helpful when we had a 5 hour power outage last night. No stubbed toes - so the little guy did his job – lol.:frog:
  • And the piece de la resistance – Ergodyne Class 3 Zipper Hoodie in Lime Green – I say more Florescent Yellow (Wow – those are pricey!) . A little snug but I will have fun blinding my neighbors in the winter time while snow shoveling in the bright sunlight – haha. ARGH – MY EYES – MY EYES!!! Why is the sun so close? Is this the apocalypse?!?!?! Nope, just your neighbor sporting the latest in safety fashion supplied by Woot! – haha.:safety_vest:

Overall I would say equal amounts of crap and non-crap this time – lol.
:heart::+1:Thanks Woot!:+1::heart:

3 Likes

Bouffants or Crewcuts package received June 27th. The package contained (in no particular order):

• Green “Stinky Socks” bag
  • Woot! chip clip
  • Right hand size 8 wrist brace
  • Captain’s hat - might be my favorite inclusion
  • “Thumb Wars” combination notebook and fighting field for thumb wrestling. Comes with stickers to decorate your fighter!
  • Electric foot file / callus remover - nifty
  • iPhone 6 case - unfortunately I don’t have a phone with which to use it
  • Pack of kittens in stocking Christmas cards
  • Boot laces - might come in handy
  • Dewalt ceramic abrasive piece for cutting or notching metal or stainless
  • Pair of San Francisco 49ers earrings - unfortunately not a fan
  • Pack of 2 Croakies glasses straps and Koala cleaning cloth
  • “There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Turkey” book - perfect for my son
  • Strand Bands kit for making bracelets - out of box but my daughter will definitely use it
  • 2 iPhone 5 holders for a View GPS holder - I have neither the holder or 2 iPhone 5 phones.
  • 4 pack of “I :heart: Pugs” coasters - awesome!
  • Mountable flip switch LED light with glow in the dark action
  • 400 Brother die cut address labels for a DK 1201 label maker - I don’t have one of those
  • 3 pack of golf balls with birds printed on them
  • 1.25 x 4 inch steel pipe nipple - not sure if I’d ever use this, but I giggled at the word nipple
  • 12 pack of 3/32" drill bits
  • 12 pack of window screen clips
  • 1 black canvas belt - not sure if I’m supposed to wear it or strap something down with it
  • 2 boxes of size 12 silicone wedding rings - I kind of like these and wore one all day today
  • Pair of University of Miami earrings - as a University of Florida alum, I can only say “yuck” and “Go Gators!”
  • 1 drawer pull replacement handle
  • One snarky coffee mug that says “Marriage is like a deck of cards. In the beginning all you need is two hearts and a diamond. By the end, you wish you had a club and a spade.”
  • Reusable cup with straw and flower pattern
  • Stainless steel paper towel holder

Overall a pretty good haul. While opening it, I laughed, I cried, and I threw up a little in my mouth. I give it a perfect 5/7 and hope to experience the BoC joy, er disappointment, again in the future. Thanks, Woot!

3 Likes

Who knows what this funky object is???

1 Like

Incense burner?

1 Like

Could it be a menorah?

1 Like

here is my bag of crap in all its glory

3 Likes

A really small iron for really small clothes? Unless it’s bigger than it looks, of course.

1 Like

Looks like it’s some sort of shoe shaper.

1 Like

Melody thanks you for the message. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

My first BoC, filled with disappointment. In no particular order:

• Woot stinky socks bag.
  • Woot stale chips clip.
  • Nautical-themed case for iPhone 6. With a stylus!
  • Generic pink case for Samsung Galaxy 3 phone (sticker says something about it having a credit card/ID slot, which it doesn’t have).
  • Color Fancy coloring book (was going to say “adult coloring book,” realized that would imply something completely different).
  • Battery-operated callus remover.
  • Some sort of big bulky scarf thing.
  • Roll of warning tape. Son immediately claimed for college room.
  • Roll of kinesiology tape.
  • Stick of DDR2 memory.
  • Pack of 4 “Cutequeen Green 36mm 5050 6SMD”, whatever the hell that means. Some sort of LED light thing.
  • Infant nasal aspirator.
  • Pack of 22 goodie bags for a kids party. Twist ties included!

No random sports apparel (which I was kind of rooting for, as a sports fan), which most other folks seem to have received. Oh, well. Had fun opening it. Rarely has a box of mostly useless crap been so amusing.

2 Likes

Could it be… is it possible… that after DECADES of trying, I have FINALLY today scored a BOC by making some stupid little monkey bounce off a parrot? It’s been all day and it hasn’t come back cancelled yet… so… fingers crossed and when I get it in July, tales of disappointment will abound!

2 Likes

4 Likes