June 2019 CRAPS! Post them HERE!!!!! đŸ’©

@ThunderThighs Are the birthday bocs really supposed to go in this thread for June instead of one for July?

This is where my “about your order” email pointed me.

1 Like

Just got an “About your order” email from Woot! concerning the July BOC’s. The link directed me here, to the June BOC thread. C’mon Woot!

July and Birthday Craps here!

THE EMAIL LIED!

If you bought a BOC during the birthday or prime festivities, please post them

HERE

Thanks
 got the follow-up message. Nice!

Oh my goodness!! I am in receipt of your gracious, yet disappointing letter, which erroneously advised me of my soon to be expected disappointment, and then the follow-up letter reaffirming my need for preparation for disappointment.
I, of course, am in hopes that my disappointment will be minimal and will disappointingly reflect upon Woot’s intent to dramatically disappoint.
For we crap lovers, disappointment is rarely the case. Should the BOC be filled with glorious unexpected goodies that one could only imagine, then disappointment would reign supreme. In anticipation of the BOC being filled with typical Woot-type disappointing nondescript items that Woot was longing to be rid of, then the disappointment would be expected in advance and not actually disappointing in the least. Ergo, expected disappointment is not disappointment. Thus, I am in hopes that my disappointment is real and that the BOC will actually have some intrinsic value!!
Wootingly Yours,
John

1 Like

It has some useful stuff. Looking forward to season 2 of Shield

2 Likes

Long delay bc I waited for my birthday to open this - 7/14. Very aware (again) after tons of Woot promotions that Woot has nearly stolen my BD.

So, this heavy yet standard sized box contained:

-Telescoping Magnetic Pick Up Tool w/ LED
-Camo shirt XL
-Pink “camo” woman’s pullover hoodie XL
-Grey Mossy Oak zipper hoodie XL
-Colts Jersey (shirt?) #12 XL
(I’m loving this XL trend. Perfect for me. Anyone else in the fam can wear them at least as night shirts.)
-Woman’s KC Chiefs shirt L
-Woman’s LA Chargers
-3’ X 2’ fleece 100 poly
towel? B&W op art pattern (we decided it’ll be a dog-dryer)
-25 egg chocolate egg mold
-“Ring Apron” red w metallic snowflakes. I don’t care if this is summer – it’s hot and snowflakes will feel good.
-12 Santa cookie cutters. Had to look up what they were because Santa is looking right at you, and you have to put on features w/ the frosting.
-Burlap patterned tote bag
-“Modern medi-tation” coloring boot for adults – for focus and creativity. Hmmm, maybe?
-Qty. 2) Libertas Brand Glock 43 grip extensions. No way, sorry.
-Mundial Knife Protector. Now that’s more like it.
-Pumpkin carving stencil book. Useful in 3 months!
-Tom Angleberger’s “Emperor Pickletine Rides the Bus” an origami yoda book. Final book of the series?! Series was NYTs Bestseller? I’m so out of it.

Then to wrap it up.
A wonderful Woot.com monkey shopping bag, and a Woot potato chip bag clip.

No Woot letter – but once again, my wife was relieved by that. What does she think? It wouldn’t cost us any more— except post reception effort, I suppose.

Thanks TT. Thanks Woot. No disappointment here. Sorry to disappoint you!

3 Likes

They were moved to special occasions such as Woot’s birthday.

Good to know - thanks. Sorta glad I didn’t know that: by ‘winning’ a BOC on 6/18, I put myself out of contention for bags on The Birthday Of Woot. (And no - I wouldn’t want to go for the higher priced ‘bags’ – things got hot around here when I “won” a $50" BOC once. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

They changed it so that even if you got one in June, you could have gotten a $10 one during the birthday celebrations.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: JULY & BIRTHDAY CRAPS! Post them here!!! :poop:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: JULY & BIRTHDAY CRAPS! Post them here!!! :poop:

A post was merged into an existing topic: JULY & BIRTHDAY CRAPS! Post them here!!! :poop:

A post was merged into an existing topic: JULY & BIRTHDAY CRAPS! Post them here!!! :poop:

So many good things!

Dlg1tal Crap Snud@y

1 Like