June Woot-off - It's the Official CRAPPY Thread!!!

I know how you feel; it happens to me EVERY time. Sadly, you would think I would realize it, but alas with WOOT you never know!

We shall look forward to being disappointed!

Yeah, our sucky system wonā€™t let us change the title. SURPRISE!

Now what are you going to do?

Sweet, got what is my third bag of crap! Oddly, this one was $0.15 more expensive than the last one because I moved into a higher sales tax zip code.

Iā€™m expecting fifteen cents more joy this time.

I told myself that I would not get sucked in to the bag of crap world again. Iā€™ve done BOCA (Bag of crap anonymous) even tried hypnotherapy, but i cavedā€¦Iā€™m to ashamed to tell the wife, am sure my kids will have to where bags on their heads for fear of the world knowing that I once again am consumed by the lust for disappointment.

OK whoā€™s Jeffrey the dog? Is he related to a recently laid off giraffe?

This is Bonanza of Cudgels #5 for me- I am so ready to be disappointed.

Finally snagged my first BravoOscarCharlie since TT instituted the new ā€˜one every 30 daysā€™ rule! WooHoo!

Jeffrey the dog?

Signed on the crap notice, Iā€™m assuming he dictated the letter and the elves wrote it.

Got my UPS notice that my crap is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow! Now the waiting beginsā€¦

Linus: Ok, Mom, whereā€™s the crap? You ordered it yesterday! Whatā€™s taking so long?

Melody: Really, Mom? You actually bought more disappointment? When will you learn?

Oh. Ok. Thanks.

Hi TT! Hi fellow wooters! I feel like Ender because my win was a Third. Third times a charm, that is. I just sat and watched the first two go, but was excited to see another one before I left the office. I plan on posting my Bazaar of Contrition. Some of the posts in the past have showed some awesome BOCs, I get so Bent on Caliber I canā€™t resist the Button of Clickability.

Finally scored a Bag of crap!!! This is my 3rd bag and my 2nd was March and my first was new years. Nothing like the hunt and unfortunately all the misses in the vop. Canā€™t wait to get it and see how much disappointment can fit into a box lol.

I know I have been absent from the forums lately as life is happening BUT I did get my Cheese Whiz on Biscuits!

TT you know I will absolutely post! Got my 5 lb place holder! Can not wait! Have missed everyone too! Sending LoVE!

Someone make a pic of the bag for June!

Iā€™m ready for disappointment when I get home tomorrow from work! Maybe I shouldnā€™t even go home. Could work be better then whatever is waiting for me at home? Is the anticipation better then the actual things themselves!? Now what would be really awesome is if Woot held to their word and the BOC would only contain 3 things of dubious origin and a bag of some sort. Imagine that disappointment!

Probably sold out and lovingly yanked from your eager hands.

One does not WIN a BOC. One makes the foolish decision to BUY the BOCs. We are still baffled by this desire for crap.

http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/imgout/180628/sampe892539e4e843fb9.jpg

http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/imgout/180628/sampe892539e4e843fb9.jpg

[/quote]

Can I reuse this image TT?

As long as you show the other crap too!!! :tongue: