$98.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Red
PRODUCT:
2 Juslyn Vineyards 2005 Spring Mountain Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
CT link above

Winery website

Previous offer:
9/29/10

Had this from a previous offer and was not impressed. Anyone who has had this and corison and can chime in?

Plus they stated there was a 45 second finish, I def. do not remember noting that… f you Parker!!!

Woohoo, I finally made first sucker :wink:

Still have two in the fridge from original Woot offer. I may open one up on Christmas for dinner. Since I haven’t sampled, I can’t go in for more, though everyone seems to love the Juslyn Cabs.

It’s for laying down… but apparently very good. And I believe it’s estate fruit unlike the 99 magnums.

i remember you mentioned this earlier. i still have my two from last woot untested and will maybe let this one go.
proof maybe points dont a great wine always make?

Haven’t had the other ones relaxing long enough to open them yet! Woot, if you had given an ample amount of time after the last offering, I might open one and try it, but not this soon for such spendy juice.

was this mouth-coating PArker-style wine then? International style as it were?

If so, did it have acid balance or was it flabby and just all fruit-forward fronting juice?!

What styles do you tend to have a penchant for?

I drank one was not impressed either.

I’m a sucker for spring mountain…

Bazinga! As smooth as silk beautiful fruit the best of the new world

in for 1…AGAIN.

What’s a ‘Black tie buy?’

Can you give us details? I’m eclectic in my tastes, but would like to know what kind of tastes you found… and what wines you normally like, to help with decisionmaking :slight_smile:

That’s why kyle’s asking similar questions of you and mxracer :slight_smile:

Wish I knew if the atlas peak was coming… My odds are looking a little grim, wish I hadn’t held out on a couple things earlier.

More expensive than usual wines. Supposedly higher quality.

I believe per the Winery, these can be opened now. Just be sure to properly decant. (These seem worth the wait to decant, not aerate.)

You know. I did like the Amicus from X-winery, that was also Spring mountain. I think I held expectations real high.