Just The Two Of Us

Very clever design, great execution, congrats!

do you get 1 or 2 shirts? I don’t have a twofer GF but I could sell it to get mine free. 1 or 2 for $10?

sadly, you just get to choose one shirt for the basic $10. but if you use the “i’ll take two” option, you can specify two different sizes.

p.s. before you do any of that, i’d seriously think about who would wear the other half at the same time as you, though…

This definitely should have been 2 for $10. Oh well.

Just realized they’re separate… won’t be buying.

I don’t understand- they tied in votes…why not do what Woot did before and sell them as a set tonight, with future sales separately? Ugh. I want to buy, but can’t do $20. Too bad…

just came to verify if this was 2 for 1
guess not…

In for two. One for me and one for the girlfriend. I like 'em.

No. Yes. One shirt will be the style and size you choose. The other will be the style and size you choose if you click “I want 2”.

awesome, I’m glad both won, in for one of each, the lady will be happy when she wakes :slight_smile:

So will this pair of shirts be sold only today, or will they also be on sale tomorrow?

I ask because the derby page only shows the votes for one shirt, but the front page shows a number that is certainly the combined votes of the shirs (front page is 2140, one winning shirt has 1121 so the other shirt had 1019). I guess if the second shirt was in 2nd place it could run for another day, but I’m really hoping this is for one day only and we get all four of the fog entries printed this weekend :smiley:

Not my style… But I have a 3 yr old girl and an 18 month old boy… they can both wear the K4…
so I did

Because that’s not creepy at all.

I wonder how soon happy couples will be on tv commercials talking about how they never thought they would meet because of an internet site… except it won’t be eharmony anymore…it will be shirt.woot
and instead of monthly fee’s it will only cost $10.00

can’t you just imagine some romeo and juliet fresh out of high school wearing these long distance as they go their separate ways into the big, wide world of college? aww.

or maybe ick. not quite sure…

I would have gotten this if it was 2 for 10…

Oh well. I went to the buying page figuring out it wasn’t.

This may be the first shirt.woot tee where the majority of wooters bought TWO shirts.

Great concept, but the design just doesn’t hit me right. I do feel like Dr. Seuss is channelled in those trees, though.

In for one of each. You don’t have to have someone else to wear them at the same time. Wear them on different days and see if your friends notice a pattern!

i’m guessing both will be just for today–i believe truffleshuffle, the winning creator, requested that woot offer both together because that’s how they were meant to work. a bold, courteous gesture, i might add…