JVC Compact Mini DV Camcorder

Refurbished??? no thanks!

Well, at least I love my divx Hi Def player!

Not too shabby!

I think this one may actually be worth it. woot, you have redeemed yourself (for now).

Not a bad price for a refurb… & mini dv too…
too bad already have one… :frowning:
good woot tho.

ARRRRWOOOOooooooooo

i’ll pass, wootastic price though

wow this is a great woot!! first page?<br /><b>(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)</b>

decent product great price

Nice woot. I might be in on this one.

Good price. Amazon sells it new for $264 shipped. So if you can deal with a refurb, this can save you $60. They also have good reviews on this.

Reviews of JVC GR-D250US at Amazon

w00t

It is a wonderful life waiting up for woots isn’t it ammon?

good deal? good deal?

Nice woot, but a little out of my price range =(

Now there is a woot

Thanx

We’ve go the GRDUS70, I think it is, and it’s a greatlittle camcorder. Great low light performance for the price. Not sure about this model though.

Review:

hmm
“Sadly, the feature that enabled the camcorder to process and reproduce color at incredibly low light levels has been removed. JVC did not include 3D noise reduction in this year’s hardware”

“There is some noise and grain–and there should be in the grayscale anyway–but not as much as on some of this year’s Sonys. As far as color is concerned, the GR-D2750 is similar to many Sonys, producing good vibrant rich colors that may border on nuclear at points. This performance isn’t as good as some comparable Panasonic camcorders, though it is pretty good.”

"I love that the buttons are on the camcorder body, and props to JVC for not burying them within or under an LCD. "
"There is terrific zoom power on the JVC GR-D250, especially considering the price point and its position within the entry level consumer camcorder market. The only downside to the zoom is the major slowing of zoom speed once the camcorder reaches 18x. From there to 25x there is only one speed option and it is regulated (both zooming in and zooming out) by the processor. "

"Truthfully, the JVC GR-D250 is a good little camcorder, with a decent price point [the price at the time of the review: “With an MSRP of US$429.95 and a street price of $330”] and smart design. I would have liked to see them reduce the price further, however, as the features that it lacks have a combined value of more than $20 (the difference between the recommended prices of this model and the model up). Missing are the USB terminal, LED bulbs, and Still Memory compatibility. That last one places this camcorder in the Stone Age, as most users demand some interchangeability between their gadgetry these days. Though with the still performance of the GR-D270, the next model up, users might not miss still memory capability too much.

Video performance under well lit circumstances is on par with other camcorders in the industry. There is considerable noise introduced into the image when the AGC is turned on, and I recommend it be turned off. The downside is that indoor shooting will be very difficult as the camcorder’s ability to make adjustments will be severely hampered. All in all though, the GR-D250’s low light performance hasn’t been hampered that much by its lack of 3D noise reduction.

From a design and layout perspective, this camcorder is an improvement over last year’s models, though from a performance perspective, not much has been changed for the better. "

Oh, and to everyone who posted some variation on “Not for me!” or “You suck woot!”–get a life. Add something to the thread rather than just your vainglorious, pointless posts that are merely to ‘hear’ yourself talk.

gimmie a dozen

Not too shabby!

Nice, just dont need it.

Great work Woot

???/ anyone know if this is a good camera

Nice Price