JVC Everio 120GB Full HD Camcorder

Aw crum, and it looks like there’s a lot of them.

C’mon folks, send the link to all your gullable pals with disposable income. We’ve got to get this thing moving. :stuck_out_tongue:

On the upside, that cupcake in the ad looks DELICIOUS.

LOL just made my day. I was definitely thinking the same thing

i think… just paying for the memory

I remember my first beer…

Amazon reviews ,one 2 star,one 3 star and 2 five star. $520 new with free delivery

Here is a quote from one review

1. I haven’t figured out how to burn the HD to DVD on the highest video setting. I’ll keep working it - but when you set this thing at the highest quality video, it tells you you won’t be able to export this to DVD.

2. Agree, the software that comes with it is not super easy to use.

3. Video quality suffers in low lighting such as indoors. The picture looks grainy (even when you use the video light). Outdoors in excellent light, colors and visuals are great.

4. Playing the videos back on my PC strains the PC memory and CPU. Even with a dual-core processor, 512 video driver, and 3 gigs of RAM - it’s still slow / choppy. I’m better off playing directly from the camera to my TV.

5. As always, buy the bigger battery.

Cmon now. 36 hours awake waiting! I WANT AN MEFFIN ROOMBA!!!

The Cranberrys would rock more if they’d drink more. I do believe the Pogues prove this one, too.

Wow, how cool is that. New, not refurb.

here is another video captured by this CAMCORDER

Can I borrow that? I need to dub a tabe real quick.

Okay so it’s 120GB. How much recording time do you get with 120GB of memory with the video being 1080p HD. Wouldn’t that suck up memory like a Roomba?

Careful - buy.com has the wrong content on that item. If you look you’ll see they are selling the JVC Everio GZ-HM320 - which is not HD. You can buy it there but you wont be happy when you get something other than what the image shows.

Proper pro review and the comments are also positive. Useful info, like the difference in JVC ad Canon et al’s approach to high end camcorders.

Also it has a 1/4in sensor, larger than most, and a great zoom at the pricepoint.

Yet it’s only 1080i, no microphone jacks (hmmm, actually, that’s a big one) and has HD not solid state memory. Still, the rest of the points are all good to me

Been waiting for a quality camcorder from woot. IS this the one?

Quote from the first review:
"The GZ-HD320 is not a watershed camcorder for the upper-end hobbyists, considering the lack of a mic jack, headphone jack, and accessory shoe. However, the extreme portability and eye-catching Laser Touch operation will likely be enough to pull in a certain audience ready to step up to their first HD camcorder.

If you like what you’ve seen on the GZ-HD320 but want to save a little money, check out the nearly identical GZ-HD300. You lose some capacity, as the hard drive is reduced to 60GB, but you get the choice of black, blue, or red bodies. There’s also the card-only version, the GZ-HM200, which features two SD/SDHC card slots."

Curious… is there any way to tell if a Bag o’ Crap has already been offered during a Woot Off? Not that I’m going anywhere if it has; there’s other stuff I’ll probably want to grab, but just wondering.

I think it is pretty considerate for woot to put an item like this up during lunch. We can all casually wade out to lunch, have a couple of martinis, take a nap, and be confident that we’re not missing anything.

Thanks, woot. You guys rock.

Maybe you should, considering your worried about being first & only bought 1 thing ever

Hrm. So he takes back from the device, because he doesn’t understand that older hardware can have trouble with full HD content? Only points 2 and 3 are valid (and since when did products come with killer software)…

Quality post :slight_smile:

Lunch time @ the woot office!