JVC Everio External USB DVD Burner

Bought one of these here - It works flawlessly with my JVC HDD camcorder.

I’m not sure, but it can probably be used as an external burner for any computer, via USB…

lol. I’m also looking for one!

Woot’s old office supplies? They keep the boxes for everything.

who is Everio anyway?

says it compatible with windows home xp and windows 2000. So might not work with 7 and vista.

dang, was all excited when I first saw it, thought it was a usb toaster.

And I though I was going to miss out on a bag o crap. Going for 3 of these bad boys to help fertilize my garden.

While we wait for a sell-out, check out the flying woot monkeys facebook page…

Does not work with + type blank DVDs, DVD+R, DVD+RW. Only - type. That tells you how old this is.

Cheap cd/dvd burner/reader for my netbook. In for one.

13 minutes left. Try Wootalyzer!

Bought two last wootoff. Neither of them are recognized by any computer I try to connect them to. Need to RMA them.

What about DVD+R’s and DVD+RW’s? I’ve got a bunch of those, from the product information posted I don’t think this drive reads those…

Anyone know what the drive interface is? If it’s SATA and you had a spare hard drive laying around, you could take the dvd burner out and use it as cheap USB external hard drive enclosure.

So could this be plugged into a Dish Network Receiver to take recorded items off the hard drive or do I need to plug a computer directly into the receiver to do so? This is something I’m still new with.

In for 1! Use it for my Dell Mini! Woot!

Need more monkeys, leak frogs, and flush lights. Pleeeeaaaaaase! I only need three more items to be better than everyone else.

I am still using the soony 4x that I got from woot 5 years ago for69.

Got one for a friend and also to hopefully speed along to the next woot. lol

was kinda hoping that something good would come up befofe i got off of work