JVC Everio HD Camcorder with 40x Optical Zoom

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

JVC Everio HD Camcorder with 40x Optical Zoom
$119.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

boc next, the theme has been cameras and now there is a camcorder…be ready!

Can I videotape my beer being made?

F! Where is the end?

We have one of these. The color is not very good. Dark greens look black etc…it’s ok for the price I guess but there are better units on the market.

■Advanced Image Stabilizer (A.I.S.) expands the effective area at wide angle to deliver powerful compensation for camera shake

Much needed by the beer drinkers!

Nice zoom…but no pausing. :frowning: Waiting for the camera to come back that I just bought a couple weeks ago…and then set down at the zoo, and it hasn’t turned back up yet. :frowning: Loved that little thing…for the whole 3 days I had it. :frowning:

Raise your hand if your delirious from watching Woot for 2-1/2 days…(slowly raises hand)

$265 and up (new) other places online.

There are MUCH better units on the market…the price here seems pretty good.

I purchased on of these about 4yrs ago for a lot more money. We love it and have never had any problems. Very easy to use. A great buy.

Be the first (only) person on your block to have technology that was outdated 10 years ago!

And haven’t bought a thing during that time :frowning:

I bought one of these on sellout woot not long ago very happy with it. Battery time is weak but takes good video 720P only

You could always pick a different color. They have 4 to choose from.

They’ll probably put up t-shirts and go to lunch first

Does this have time-lapse capability? 'cause then I could watch the time-lapse video of me hitting the F5 key for hours waiting for the BOC to materialize and it would be waaaay shorter than the actual length of time I’ve been wasting here at work.

Why do I feel like I’ve seen these camcorders on here like 3 times this month? These particular ones? Is it just me??

::raise hand:: :slight_smile: