JVC Everio HD Camcorder

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

JVC Everio HD Camcorder
$99.99 + $5 Standard OR $17 One-Day OR $12 Two-Day Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Bacon!

I spent too much in this woot off to afford a big ticket item at the end that I want

It’d be great if this had built-in sun glasses…

Or could stream video to every computer in the house

I wish I could dock my ipod in it…

Thats what it is missing

Hey i still have all those docks that i bought earlier. But hehe the price went up a lil. $42.99 +$5.00 shipping.

So, what’s the actual model # of this? I’d like to find some reviews on it. If it reviews decently, I would pick on up for videoing my daughter’s volleyball and rowing for college recruiters.

Does this connect to iTunes, do Instagram or Pinterest through 3G? If not, I don’t want it… no seriously.

No but seriously, why do I feel like this has been sold on Woot before? Either way, it should be a good camera for teens or younger for school projects. Better than a phone… where the orientation is in portrait. UGH.

JVC GZ-HM30 Everio Camcorder

Seriously Woot, WTF happened to fun, cheap products? Now all we get during woot-offs are >$50 electronics.

Tack sa myket!

Hey Woot Please put this in my bag of crap

i’m having problems posting, a lot of errors

LOL ITS BEEN SOLD ON WOOT HUNDREDS OF TIMES !
BRING ON CINDY !

It is the: JVC GZ-HM30 Everio.
From the reviews I’ve seen it falls into the “mediocre” category. It’s 720p, but for $100, you can’t exactly expect a professional quality camera. The optical zoom is pretty good, but it’s your call overall.

point.

Yep, I’m seeing similar reviews. Decent for the price point, I guess.