JVC MiniDV Camcorder with 28x Optical Zoom

JVC MiniDV Camcorder with 28x Optical Zoom
$159.99+ $5 shipping

I’m lazy, you only get one link tonight. Sorry…

Froogle Link Minimum Price $199.78

Froogle prices

[Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=JVC 28x&tag=feerite-20&index=blended&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325) prices & reviews

The Working Daily Froogler Link

Unsure of model…

Own 2 they have been fair +

I have a JVC camcorder, different model which is great

Hmmmm… not too bad of a price… but I’ll pass and wait for a cheaper miniDVD

Old technology, thanks, but no.

Refurbished :frowning:

Very VERY nice camera. I had one a while ago. Best zoom I’ve ever had and best pictures too. Great woot Tonight but I already have one. Good night to all and to all a good WOOT!

Oh dang it woot. I had this cam but it broke rather easily once dropped. So NOT a chance on the referb thing. BUT I did pay 200 More dollars for mine

the useful linkage blog has the comparison site links… and that’s the way i like it… just like the woot… all love.

Walmart has it new for $200.00. I’ll pass.

JVC GRD347US Mini DV Camcorder w/ 28x Optical Zoom - $199.74
Posted 12/12/2006 @ 2:43 am ET in Camcorders | 2 Comments | E-Mail Deal
Wal-Mart has the JVC GRD347US Mini DV Camcorder w/ 28x Optical Zoom for $199.74.

…yep the 28x OPTICAL zoom is pretty decent, back then that was very good stuff. Ah, the days we were excited over 4x optical…

i note this has electronic, rather than optical image stabilization. i’ve heard that optical is preferable since it doesn’t involve loss of resolution.

does anyone have any firsthand knowledge how much of an issue this is? my last videorecorcder was almost a decade ago and i haven’t been keeping up on the technology.

anyone own this and can give a pretty decent review of it?

im seriously considering buy one — is it a hassle to transf. the mini dv data to PC?

how about quality? battery life? general feel of the cam?

Froogled by model number

I’ve been wanting a digital camera, how well suited would this be for generic purposes?

Don’t get a DVD camera, i used one once it was a pain in the ass. get one with a HD on board. no worrying about finalizing disks or missing those few minutes when you have to switch them out and wait while it prepares the next disk to record.