K3 Power Banks & Travel Chargers

Today at Electronics.Woot, instead of one thing in the daily deal spot, we’re giving you ALL THE BANKS AND CHARGERS AND MOAR CHARGERS AND BANKS!!!

And since it’s a special kinda sale, we thought it needed a special kinda discussion place that you can find here.

LINK TO THE OFFER: http://electronics.woot.com/plus/k3-power-banks-travel-chargers

[qualityposts=5905859][/qualityposts]

About K3
Warranty Info

Check out the product page for the 6600 Due and the Premium 3.1 Dual USB Mobile Charger

Here’s the product page for the 12000 Due

I like that the user manual is prominently linked.

I don’t like that the link doesn’t work, so here’s the proper link to the manual from their Support section.

Unfortunately the user guide didn’t answer my question either:
Does anyone know if this battery can be recharged and charge another device simultaneously?

A lot of battery packs can do one or the other but not both at the same time.

I do see from the manual that it has the sometimes-annoying automatic shut-off when the device being charged is full.

Are these any good? Please help. Do you really get 12000mAh or is it in reality less?
I see some 50,000mAh power banks on eBay for less than $20. Does that mean this is a bad deal?

Only two reviews on Amazon for the 6600.

Hmmm, not much info on these. Question is, do I want to pay $39.99 + $5.00 S&H to be a Guinea Pig…

Yes.

Thank you for the product interest and inquiry. The Due’ 6600 Unit has been in market for over a year and sold within National Retail, Mass Merchant and specialty retail channels. Factory defect and/or return less than .002%. Battery Cells are Samsung manufactured and top in class. At the same time, the Due’ 6600 is packaged with six connector tips, micro usb charger and K3 Mesh Travel Bag for your transport needs. Backed with a 365 day/one year warranty program and 24/7 product support, the Due 6600’ is an incredible value.

If you want to step up your capacity to the 12000 mAh level, you will not find a better value for a Top Tier 12000 mAh product than today on Woot! Snag one while you can.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thank You.

These might be very nice products, but 'trying to figure out why one would want to pay $45 delivered for 12,000 mAh of claimed (independent reviews?) battery capacity?

The last two 10,000 mAh battery packs we bought cost $20 & $25 delivered, from recognizable brand names, and had a slew of positive reviews.

Twice the price for 20% more capacity? $ per mAh should go down with increasing capacity, not up.

I bought some of these a few years ago via Amazon.com and they still work great. I don’t see why these would be any less in quality and you get two, if I’m reading this correctly. Sounds like agood deal to me. http://www.amazon.com/EasyAcc®-12000mAh-Portable-Capacity-Smartphone/dp/B008YRG5JQ