K3 PowerBags

In the company description it highlights its a ‘woman owned company’. Honestly - who cares? Does it really matter? And by stating that do you expect sympathy or more sales? I’m not being ironic or sarcastic either. I honestly think its pathetic.

Darn and I thought I got their products because it was good! :frowning:

All seriousness, I don’t think they need to do that. It should be all about the products and I have some of their stuff.

Does anyone has these backpacks before? I’m leaning towards getting one.

How is this any different than getting a backpack and battery separately and just tossing the battery in the backpack… which is exactly what a backpack (and battery) is for?

Unless you need to buy both a backpack and a battery at the same time, I don’t see the point of this.

Some people care. I don’t personally look for that when ordering.

I used to work for a company that was required to prioritize women-owned companies for ordering stuff.

I don’t get too worked up about it because I know how hard it is for a woman to run a company.

You are dead-on right. It’s a crappy back-pack form the looks of it, that you just throw the battery-pack in and pull it out whenever you need to charge it. I’d rather buy a battery-pack and shove it in my Swiss Backpack which is actually decent.

Hi there. Thank you for the product inquiry and feedback. We at K3 are in a relentless pursuit to provide the consumer a solution. Quality product at a significant value and savings. We have taken the $129.99 specs/design from one of the top selling “tier one back pack labels” added pass through portals, dual charging cables, and an array of connector tips. With that an option for either 4500 mAh, 6600 mAh and/or 8600 mAh capacity. Woot is offering both for less than the cost of the charger alone ~ or, even better 50% off the cost of the back pack pricing alone. Again, not for everyone everywhere as you cannot be everything for everybody-right? But, a rather significant value for those in need of a travel, back-pack or mobile charging solution.

I hope this helps answer your inquiries. Please let me know if you have any questions and/or additional requests. Thanks Again.

They expect men not to care and women to be slightly more likely to buy.

I really do agree with you but I don’t blame them for scrounging up sales where they can, how they can.

despite all the blog nonsense has anyone received their K3 and does it work as described. I can see the bag for traveling when I have multiple devices I need for business. You can keep all your stuff together and you loss all of it @ 1 time also.