K3 Powerporta 8600 mAh Portable Charger

will it work with my blackberry curve? (FYI its my work phone)

As long as your phone has a usb sync cable, charges from the usb port, and 5v output on your charger it came with this should work with practically any smartphone out there. Well except maybe not the phablets. Their batteries may be bigger than 8600mah.

Not quite. All the latest phones have 2,200mAh+ (HTC One, Droid, Galaxy S4, Nexus 4). Even a year ago, most phones were equipped with 1700-1800mAh batteries.

FWIW, I’ve had a handful of 6600mAh EZOs for almost two years, always have them charged. They still perform well.

Each ONE of those units can –

• Keep my old Nexus 4 (2100mAh battery) going three-four days when starting fully charged
  • Keep my Vzw Jetpack going 24h solid (which, btw, extends the battery life of any tethered phone)
  • Run a fully charged 7" Galaxy Tab II for 10-12h on video playback or game-play.
  • Charge a 10" Galaxy Note from empty’ish to 60% (5-6h)
  • Charge a Nexus 10 from empty’ish to 60% (3-4h)

The 8600 should be 20% better.

It’s not a bad deal, you can get a slightly better deal on Monoprice right now for $28.48 for an 8000 mAh battery (or $.00356 per mAh) vs 34.99 + Shipping for an 8600mAh battery (or $.00407 per mAh).

Tempting, but better deals are available out there. The only difference I can see is the usb cord + plugs between the two units, but I have too many cables as it is.

Hi there. K3 here checking in.

A couple of key notes here regarding the Due’ 8600 unit. First, form factor and materials. Taking customers requests, we have created a powerful pocket size charger with a chic sleek design. Offering two colors to mix and match your products and/or portfolio.

One USB 5V/1A for your smartphone, blue-tooth, portable speakers etc. while the secondary USB 5V/2.1 A for your power hungry tablet and/or reader. We have added a secondary charge cable for Woot (2 charge cables included) as well as six connector tips for flexibility with your devices. Top it off with a K3 mesh travel bag to keep your cables and connectors covered. Makes a perfect gift just in time for the holidays!

Incredible deal today at Woot!

Enjoy~

Hi there. A quick note regarding the K3 Due’8600 shipments. All product purchases processed complete today will ship within 24-36 hours via Federal Express Ground and/or Home Delivery. Just in time for the Fall Break trip you have been planning! ~Enjoy

Anyone know what the internal battery configuration is on this? I’m thinking of getting a cheap similar device on ebay, understanding that none of them actually deliver the number of mAh at 5V that they advertise. However, if this one comes closer, I would consider spending the extra cash.