Kai Shun 18”x12” Hinoki Cutting Board

$60 for a cutting board is not a bargain. Oh wait, somebody said that already.

No, I cut them down. The wood is very poisonous.

I got one of these with the knife set I bought a month or so ago. I really love it, and it smells like lemon when you wipe it down, but it doesn’t add a lemon flavor to your food. It’s the best cutting board I’ve ever had. Having said that, sixty bucks is a lot to spend unless you REALLY cook and plan on having it for years.

Morning wood:-)

I got one of these with the knife set I bought a month or so ago. I really love it, and it smells like lemon when you wipe it down, but it doesn’t add a lemon flavor to your food. It’s the best cutting board I’ve ever had. Having said that, sixty bucks is a lot to spend unless you REALLY cook and plan on having it for years.

No…I live in AMERICA. I cut my food on the kitchen counter like everyone else in the free world!

I’m pictureing a guy with shirt, tie, jacket, socks, and no pants hoping around on one foot trying to the get the shoe off on the other foot. lol

Oh, I am TOTALLY ripping off this idea for my D&D campaign. Next big treasure chest, my group finds a magical cutting board!

Can’t be any worse than that Cursed Belt of Incontinence I threw their way…

All the more reason to not buy this … why cut down a rare Japanese tree?