Kai Wasabi Blonde 3 Piece Knife Set

Serial killer starter kit!
this ones cheap too

Sells on Overstock for $69.99

I bought these during a Woot Off awhile ago! I LOVE these knives! Dishwasher saved and we have used them none stop since and they are still super sharp without us having to sharpen them.

Just thought I’d share. Carry on.

zzzzzzzzzzzz. Not a good price on only three knives…

This is the cheapest knife set I’ve ever seen on woot…everyone should buy three!!!

i bought these a few weeks back - they are a great set of knives for the mediocre range. just be sure to sharpen before using, as i don’t believe they are sharpened in the factory (to keep the cost lower, of course).

I bought these a couple of Woot-offs ago, I have been very happy, at least for the price.

I can finally go to work. Thank you woot off.

So where’s the Wasabi Knife Storage Block for the kitchen counter???

can these cut thru bone?

But where’s the plastic welder?

Dexter recommends these and is in for 3 sets…

Why do all the good Woot!s have to come when I am sleeping? :frowning:

scaffolding… who cares

These knives are pretty nice. However, they look a bit strange since they are only sharpened on one side.

Knives? I think they need a Kitchen.woot.

My bad, I meant $59.99

Kai makes great knives, but this is their bargain line. Their Shun Steel (stainless steel handles) and Shun Classic (black handles) are far superior to these, but are also far more expensive ($40 to $60 per knife qualifies as a bargain price for those knives). But these Wasabi series knives are still better than 2/3 of the junk on the market at similar prices.

Are these knives good for preparing carp?