Kai Wasabi Blonde Yanagiba 6” Knife

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us: because some woots suck.

Kai Wasabi Blonde Yanagiba 6” Knife [New] - $12.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Kai 6615Y Wasabi Blonde Yanagiba 6” Knife

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Kai Wasabi Blonde Yanagiba 6" Knife
$12.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Kai 6615Y Wasabi Blonde Yanagiba 6" Knife

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Hi Yah!

Everybody likes kung fu fightin!..

This knife is WAYYYYYYYY to cheap to be for sale during a wootoff.

Don’t Want!

Did woot buy a big shipping container full of random bunches of knives?

Wasabi is pretty hard to cut.

This wootoff is now dead…Shanked by its own Kai Wasabi Blonde Yanagiba 6” Knife.

hoping the sales will be brisk from people who have lost all hope in the woot off and just want the bad products to end?

What happened to the other 2 knives in the set?

Intelligence at it’s finest for me there, lol! I blame it on just now waking up! I see I didn’t miss too many good things… Like a set of Roombas… /cry

They bought the knifes to combat the zombie vampire robots from space over on shirt.woot.com. Eventually the zombie vampire robots from space won anyways, so they decided to sell the knifes that they didn’t need. :smiley:

Someone hurry up and buy them all.
Next please!

Don’t worry, they sold out in like 5 seconds.

actual bamboo powder, guys!

I call it a sling blade, some folks call it a Kaiser blade but I call it a sling blade mmmm

yeah really,

where is the guy that says wait! That’s not all…

and then tosses in a anoother an then adds the chopper and the 8 x8 chopping block with the rubber dampener?

will this open a sansa clip when it breaks?

Wife’s choice for domestic violence.

Yakuza surplus store, apparently.