Kaleidoscope White Wine Blend - 6 Pack

wow what a deal! I am in for one, I hope it is good to boot

I completely agree! I like a fruit forward wine, but this came across as more residual sugar. Even very chilled, and served with spicy food, I found it to be way too sweet for me and I ended up giving most of it away. It’s a shame cause I love the packaging.

Ok thats it…no more white summer wines for me for a WHILE. Of the 32 bottles I have bought and helped support WD’s extra habits, only 6 of been Red. 2 of which were magnums that are laying down till thanksgiving/christmas and the other 4 are the makeup adequate gift.

Bought my case - Yeah! But am going out of town in a couple of weeks - thought with summer shipping things would come sooner rather than later - Does anyone know if I can switch shipping destination? Do I need to switch prior to shipping or after? Thanks for any help

I’ve bought this twice. I’d buy another case if I wasn’t going out of town for two weeks.

It’s a great summer sipper…light and mildly sweet…with a nice crisp taste. (Not pancake syrup…or Blue Nun…)

Perfect with thai food…spicy food…or really cold with a very long straw.

I didn’t find this wine at all sweet. It was actually very tart to my tastebuds.

I’m in for two this time. I bought just one last time and was kicking myself because it is a perfect spring/summer wine - well chilled.

glad to see this is back - ordered another case. not too sweet, not too tart - perfect for these HOT Florida nights!

definitely a good deal - I ordered one in April and I’m in for another now, it’s a great summer wine. I used it in my white sangria recipe and it was a hit!

Is this a woot exclusive? I can’t find anything on it anywhere else…

So tempting, I really enjoyed this from the last woot-off, but still have several bottles left…but for the QPR…I might have to get a few more.

Both are good summer wines, but Kaleidoscope was too sweet for my personal taste. I wanted to like it, but couldn’t. Those bottles ended up with my sisters, and they think it is terrific…

Triacipedis was just right for summer (for me). A hint of sweetness but not sweet, plus a little something to think about as it warmed…

Do you mean that this wine won’t stand on it’s own? That bad?

Swizzle…:wink:

OMG, yet another buy…I need some storage…anyone know a good buy on wine coolers [fridge that is] ?

Still have 3 bottles left from the last time, but ordering more because it really is a great summer wine. The nice-looking bottles also make them good for summer BBQ host(ess) gifts.

Decided to jump into wine.woot for the first time with this purchase.

I have it shipping to my home address (there will be an adult available to receive it) but woot suggests having it sent to a work address.

Is this problematic, should I change the ship to address to my office?

Hmm, I’ve still got 8 bottles left from the 5/10 offering… probably should pass.

Don’t absolutely love this stuff but it’s great for the money.

Also, discovered last week that it goes really well with veggie burgers!

I ship all my wine to my office, then no worries about whether someone’s home or not.

You can always just redirect the shipment to a local FedEx Office location once it’s been picked up. Quick and easy to do on FedEx’s website.

Just doing my part to keep the WW moving along :slight_smile:

Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: briandagan
Speed to first woot: 0m 24.224s
Last wooter to woot: bsevern

Yep, me three–where in KS are you guys, wouldn’t mind having a case-splitting partner…

As long as there will be an adult at home to sign for it there should be no problem.