Kalorik Stainless-Steel and Glass 2-Slice Toaster

does it have a bagel button?

Toasters and glass, together at last!

A toast! To your, um, toast!

How many USB ports does it have?

Don’t know if that is a good deal just yet.

“That’s ALL it does!” (Toasts bread). Therefore I am correct in assuming it is NOT MAC compatible

We are really interested in using this at our club. Anyone have success using ninja torture moves with it to get information out of people?

I just don’t get the glass on the side. I guess maybe you could put a black piece of paper behind it to make it a mirror so you can check yourself out while you’re making toast?

Or, I guess you could also just buy a full stainless steel toaster. Stainless steel hides blemishes better than a mirror.

The Cylon 1.0!

Later models come in flesh tones.

http://www.amazon.com/Kalorik-2-2dSlice-Toaster-Silver-28TO20621-29/dp/B001CN2MH8 $40 on Amazon. MSRP $60. No reviews.

So you can use your Stanley tool set, in order to clean behind it.

a toaster?

Wow! It even has a defrost setting for… Well, I’m not sure what for…

I’m so proud. I’ve become a woot-meme. :wink:

The glass makes it mac-compatible.

For fingerprints on the stainless. All of my appliances are stainless including a built in stainless 48 inch fridge that was 10 grand. Stainless shows fingerprints and even dust but is beautiful. The glass is a great idea.

Time to make the 1-2 hour trip home from work. Crossing my fingers a boc doesn’t appear between now and then.

Just got word that the BOC is next. Hurry up any buy 3 toasters everyone!

Bought this brand of toaster on another deal of the day website recently. It was very cool looking; kind of retro and a burnt orange color…very cool looking. HOWEVER, It burns one side of the bread while the other side is very light. Also the slots are not long enough for the wider loaves of bread…if you only toast Wonderbread and don’t care if one side is burnt and the other isn’t, go for it…and may the toast be with you!

how much toast does this toaster toast before it quits toasting toast?