Karcher 1750PSI Electric Pressure Washer

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Karcher 1750PSI Electric Pressure Washer
$79.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 Karcher K 3.98 MR 1750 PSI Pressure Washer

Got one when it was $30 cheaper. Waiting for Spring to use it, but looks good!!

Had one, it broke after one use…

Worked good the first time.

Another?!?!?! Why do they keep selling these. The psi goes up every time they sell one though, at least it seems.

Froogle

true lol

Does this Woot make my ass look big?

Will this make a good watergun?

This woot is fagtastic

I never got to use my last one I paid 89.95 for. Was stolen out of my garage.
I heard they were good washers.
New ones go for $170 at Walmart

The 3.98 M semms to have been made for europe only. Makes me wonder what kind of electric motor it has. Is it 50 or 60 cycle ac?

Does anyone know if this could take an eye out?

60 many people bought them here.
50 wont work in US its not 220 converted to 110 :slight_smile:

try it hehe

yes

If you’re thinking about saving money on a one time project, and don’t feel like paying someone $0.20 - $0.45 sq ft, suck it up and pay someone, or look at a different pressure washer.

I had this model with a one year warranty through Karcher. In that time, I went through 4 of these (almost one for every time I used it). They always sent me a replacement unit when it broke, although I was responsible for the $40 worth of shipping each time I took advantage of the warranty.

Recap: I paid $200 for the unit at Walmart. I shipped my original, plus 3 replacement units back to them over the course of a year at $40 each. I used it 5 times total, which means that it cost me $72 every time I sprayed down my driveway and the sidewalk in front of my house.

i got the Sistema 1750 PSI Electric Pressure Washer from here, new and it works really good.
i think sistema is much better than Karcher.

Got one last time around. Well packaged. Easy to operate. Nice product for the price.

I’ve also got the Sistema.

I used it last week for several hours straight. I pressure washed my back patio, the front of the house, my walkway from the front to the side of the house, and my driveway.

For the 50 bucks I paid, it’s a pretty decent setup.

It looks a LOT like this Karcher, which is kind of odd.