Karcher 1800psi Pressure Washer

I got this at Big Lots- similar price. Mine fell in my pool while running, the built-in GFI saved me but the washer never worked again. Not enough PSI. My Water Pik has more pressure.

Possibly. I have a similar AC powered pressure washer and the tiles on my front step will disintegrate under the pressure if I let the nozzle get too close. YMMV, depending on the hardness of your tiles and how careful you are with the nozzle.

We had a power washer like this at work…

It was one off electric instead of a gas powered one.

It never worked to well. Not really much pressure. It could have just been ours (you know how people in a company treat something that isn’t theirs) or it could be a different brand. But I’d go with a gas powered and let this woot pass. No thanks.

Could be good for what you need though.

I hate pressure washing! Stupid Florida Humidity and mildew is a nightmare though.

this is the only link i could find after digging that has a store selling this

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=68901-53576-K368M&lpage=none

169 at lowes

This is a good price even for a refurb. The only problem is we are all in the middle of a major water shortage here at the moment. Curse you woot.

we’re in stage 3 water restrictions here in the southeast…
can not use :frowning:

yes for cars, driveway it would be ok unless you have some oil stains or something.

i’ve got one like this. excellent product, and extremely useful. this is a great price, too. works wonderfully on cleaning siding, decks, cats, driveways, boats . . .

. . . okay, i was joking about the cats.

this is an excellent deal, and a quality unit. i paid about twice as much for a new unit at costco, and don’t regret it.

a particularly useful accessory is the rotating deck washing piece, called the kärcher t-racer. great on decks, driveways, sidewalks, etc.

With this you could spray it at someone and pretend your Ivan Drago. (That’s how hard he could punch in Rocky IV).

This is a good product. And this model’s a bit nicer than the one I bought a couple of years ago for over $150.

This is too low of a psi to really do anything. You can use to wash your car though… and handy for leaves too.

Yeah it’s a good deal on a pressure washer, but would you use it? Do you have something that’s been nagging you to be shiny? I mean, I could use this. I could make money using this. In fact, if you want to help me find a job, buy me this pressure washer. Seriously. Compared to my cost of living, I can’t afford this. Housing slump has me thinking I need to make money any way I can. Brother can you spare a dime?

At 1800 psi you COULD do a bit of damage but ONLY if you had it set for a pencil thin stream and kept it on the tile a long time. Odds are you will be fine just make sure that you fan out the spray and then gently tighten the stream until you are at a point where the pressure is washing the grunge off and no more…

I do not know why ANYONE would use a pressure washer on their car, 1800 PSI is still enough pressure to mess up or spider a paint job if you are not careful.

If you have tar on the car elbow grease and tar remover - MAN…

BTW - Karcher is known to suck - not durable and generally pieces of putrid cow dung. If it breaks, throw it away repair costs 2-3X the price here @ WOOT - Maybe you should buy 3 so we can move on to a possible WOOT off again.

Anyone know the average psi for these guys? I usually use a pressure washer to clean stains off the deck, driveway and side of house. Will 1800 psi do the trick? The price seems really good!

Your link is to a GAS model, not the electric one shown, sheesh!

not at all to the first question

with enough time and patience (depending on how dirty your tires are) it would clean your tires.

Thank You for the replies

was hoping for a scooba, maybe this will do . . .

but seriously . . .

already have a honda 2800 psi, tried this one (bought from walmart), and took it back when it blew out a seal 1 week later, maybe someone is buying my old return -> refurb

In a word, these are crap. I bought one last year at a higher price, and tried to wash the windows and siding, didn’t clean as well as it claimed. It did actually clean the crud off the deck, but it took forever and a lot of water. I returned it and got my money back. I was disappointed because it seemed like a good deal, but was sorely disappointed. (Sigh).