Karcher Electric Pressure Washer

**Item: **Karcher Electric Pressure Washer
Price: $79.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $15 Two-Day OR $19 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Karcher Electric Pressure Washer)

[Search Google](Google Electric Pressure Washer)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
8/21/2013 - $79.99 (Woot-off) - 1 comment(s)
7/17/2013 - $79.99 (Woot-off) - 19 comment(s)
6/20/2013 - $79.99 - 29 comment(s)

Let’s watch this in action [youtube=iHgAgDMrJMg][/youtube]

Don’t buy. These were sold a couple of years ago and every commenter said it broke quickly. Mine included. Don’t waste your money.

Pressure Washer theme song! MMV - Pressure Washer - YouTube

Gotta go with gas for pressure washers, there will always something you’ll wish you could pressure wash that you can’t with the electric ones.

Buyer beware! I bought this the last time it was on Woot. The plastic housing on the hose split from the handle to the unit during the first use and the hose itself completely split during the second use. Not worth the money.

I have this particular brand of washer (though not this model). The seal where the high pressure hose connects to the device broke last weekend after owning for 4+ years and used maybe a dozen times. Tried to replace the seal and the hose connector stripped and almost took my eye out.

All in all, not a bad machine. Won’t work for things requiring really high pressure, but is great for washing cars and pressure washing fences and vinyl siding with the high pressure (cone shape) attachment.

I wish the connectors were not cheap soft plastic, but for this price what do you really expect? Do be aware that replacement hoses are around 50 bucks shipped. (I’m not sure if generic ones fit the device)

I used this a few years ago to clean my deck and basically the whole neighborhood! It was/is my brothers. I bought a different one since this one wasn’t available here. But it worked great for me and still works for him. Maybe he just got lucky and got a good one? After I used it, 2 of my neighbors went and got the same model from Woot on my recommendation. They still talk to me! I’ve used a gas one also and had to stop and refill the gas multiple times. I like this one because it just kept going as long as I did and it was easy to use and light weight. That’s my two cents, 1 1/2 Canadian.

I bought this last time it was on Woot, washed the driveway and it worked great.

A Karcher Electric very much like this one was my first pressure washer about 4 to 5 years ago and I still own it. I’ve used it very sparingly over the years but I still use it and have not had any serious problems with it. I never used it to do heavy, serious jobs but I frequently use it to clean windows, shutters, cars and other light work. I use my Karcher gas Honda powered washer for the heavy stuff.

If you need a washer and are not ready to spend about $500 for a good gas washer, I would certainly recommend this one. This one is great for closing up a swimming pool! Finally, you can’t go wrong at this price.