Kasa Smart WiFi Plug Mini by TP-Link

Kasa Smart WiFi Plug Mini by TP-Link

Why does is say there are 3 comments when there are not 3 comments? Hopefully the price doesn’t go lower than this on prime day.

4 Likes

Should be able to snag a two pack for $20

Nobody wants these. Bring back the BOCs! :monkey:

2 Likes

I’d consider it, but just bought a 4 pack from a different company on Amazon a few days ago.

1 Like

Got these at Wal-mart for similar price (depending on stores) check online but can pickup in store if available. If you already have different home control system, these are probably not worth the hassle as it’s yet another wi-fi linked device and yet another app to run.

Yeah id agree, i have one that i use only at xmas, its great then vs trying to reach behind the tree but not worth the hassle of crossing over systems

@Jeffosaurus can you buy all these real quick? You can update that profile picture with hundreds of plugs not just 1.

1 Like

Gotchu fam

2 Likes

Yeah, Christmas tree is the killer app for these - simple on/off and timer all-in-one. I also like having one for my bedroom fan - easy to turn on or off without having to get out of bed when you get too warm or too chilly.

These are a major pain in the butt to get to work with Amazon echo devices! I got rid of mine and replaced them with Gosund smart outlets. These TP link one lose their connection all the time and you have to reset them constantly! Move along and bring on the Bags of crap!!!

My spidey senses say 60% of bday crap next

2 Likes

I have ascended.

1 Like

Lol